Sparkle GTX 760

Hello everyone!

I want to buy a new graphic card for the new watch dogs.

my computer is:

intel Q8400

Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR

SuperTalent DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 2X2GB

Gigabyte 9800GT

550W OCZ fatalty PSU

I am from Israel and the graphics card are more expensive then the USA and CA.

I can get a new Sparkle GTX 760 for 280$~ and those card are usually around 350$ here.

I have few questions:

1. is my coumputer supporting this card with no problems?

2. I'm sleeping next to my computer that works 24/7. so the quiet is very important to me and this card have a reference design so I'm afraid from noise. is it noisy?

3. I can get for the same price GIGABYTE Radeon R9 270X OC Windforce X3 2GB and Sapphire Radeon R9 270X DUAL-X OC Boost and MSI R9 270X Gaming and MSI referenceGTX670 . is it better?

4. what is better Gigabyte GTX750 Ti 2GB vs. Sapphire R7 265 2GB Dual-X. vs. Sapphire R7 260X 1GB and 2GB  if i going for less expensive?

5. I need more ram but every time I bought a ram it didn't work and I had to return it. what ram will work for sure? I think I prefer one stick of 8GB and I will buy another one later?

Thank you!

Tamir

first, what is sparkle gtx 760.

second, out of all these cards, the 760 will be best, but it may still be heavily bottlenecked by your CPU

third, you either need DDR2 ram, or you should save up and get a new motherboard/cpu/ram in hte future, the 775 platform really is starting to show its age.

i would recommend something like an i5-4440, 2x4GB of 1600MHz DDR3, and a b85 board and you will be ready to rock

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Thank you for your answer.

Im using DDR3 Ram SuperTalent 2X2GB 9-9-9-24 1600MHz.

I think about buying a GTX 760 now and ram and update my whole computer later.

second, out of all these cards, the 760 will be best, but it may still be heavily bottlenecked by your CPU

third, you either need DDR2 ram, or you should save up and get a new motherboard/cpu/ram in hte future, the 775 platform really is starting to show its age.

i would recommend something like an i5-4440, 2x4GB of 1600MHz DDR3, and a b85 board and you will be ready to rock

I could get a R9 280X Sapphire refurbished one with 2.5 years of warranty for the same price of new Sparkle GTX 760 and Gigabyte 270X.

Could you answer my quesions now? the Sparkle one is a GTX 760 with stock cooling.

SX7602048KH_EN.jpg

he talkin bout this

sparkle_geforce_gtx_680_inferno_01.jpg

sorry double post

he talkin bout this

sparkle_geforce_gtx_680_inferno_01.jpg

Can someone please help me?

Can someone please help me?

well i told you what to do. get the 760 now, then save up a bit more and get a newer system, as yours is starting to show its age :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

well i told you what to do. get the 760 now, then save up a bit more and get a newer system, as yours is starting to show its age :)

ok thanks.

it is wont be noisy? maybe the WF3 270X is better?

what about a ram upgrade?

ok thanks.

get msi afterburner when you sell put fan on minimum if your not doing anything on it

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Watch Dogs in unoptimized shit, it you want ultra and 60 fps you are screwed 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

ok thanks.

i dont know about sparkle, but judging from the picture its a reference design which will be rather audiable, but with correct fan curve adjustment it will be fine.

also for watch dogs, the 760 beats even a 280x as the game is badly optimised for amd. otherwise the 760 trades blows with the 270x

about ram, either get some DDR2 (no idea where) or just wait and upgrade teh entire system when you get money

i dont know about sparkle, but judging from the picture its a reference design which will be rather audiable, but with correct fan curve adjustment it will be fine.

also for watch dogs, the 760 beats even a 280x as the game is badly optimised for amd. otherwise the 760 trades blows with the 270x

about ram, either get some DDR2 (no idea where) or just wait and upgrade teh entire system when you get money

Gigabytes ****T motherboards on the 775 platform all use DDR3 memory, so he needs DDR3

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Gigabytes ****T motherboards on the 775 platform all use DDR3 memory, so he needs DDR3

oh my mistake :) then get ddr3

thank you. (also you should so have a hitler saying nein nein nein as your avatar)