"Battlefield: Hardline"

I want to play as the Italian Mafia!

Go Amish or go home.

Amish_Mafia.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Watch it before it gets taken down :)

It got taken down but here is a mirror on Vimeo

EDIT: From the video i would say it looks like GTA V, Payday 2 and Battlefield had a threesome and this is the result xD

Download it, quick

I can't actually see it becasue youtube is disabled at school. If it is a joke, pardon me.

I'm not impressed at all by the graphics. 

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

Only in Omaha...

hellooooooooo

Payday/counterstrike/gta style hmm.

Hope they fix BF4 first.

Please Fix BF4 first!

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

who cares about graphics, the gameplay looks amazing and fun! i'm sick of warfare franchise! at least they innovated a bit than CoD never did!

lol, this is the week of leaks, both ubi and EA have serious issues with their employees xD

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

4:09 You're battling crooks because of what? Pot? Oh.. c'mon already. What a hard crime growing weed is.

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

Sounds more like it's going to be called Battlefield:Omaha

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

I'm not impressed at all by the graphics. 

Keep in mind on how they refer to the game as Omaha which most likely means that this gameplay is pretty old before they even had the final name sorted or at least I think so. I personally think the graphics look in pair with BF4 and to be fair I don't mind that until the actual game will be any good.

@MercFX The name is already confirmed http://www.battlefield.com/hardline

Whoops, my bad.

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Different gamemodes? I guess ok, but id like planning, driving to the bank... then heist and to continue until you get to the safety with the cash.

I think they focused too much on gunplay. At least by the looks of the trailer. Grappling hooks, destructable buildings / environment are fine n all... but need more elements.

And really, nobody really cares about singleplayer if multiplayer is bland lmao.

I have high hopes.

I don't like the fact that police doesn't use special force gear. Come on, they are SWAT, they should look like this, not with ordinary clothes:

XFV04aE.jpg

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Please EA and Dice, make the game workt correctly form day one.

Battlefield 4 was an absolute nightmare.

"Leak"

More like deliberately released footage to create massive hype to milk more $$$ off the franchise

But i quite like it, nice twist 

I don't like the fact that police doesn't use special force gear. Come on, they are SWAT, they should look like this, not with ordinary clothes:

sometime police come first, swat afterwards or not even

i hope they dont give OP guns to policemen lmao. choppers are allready a bit too harsh :P we will see how they will made the gameplay work

4:09 You're battling crooks because of what? Pot? Oh.. c'mon already. What a hard crime growing weed is.

well almost everywhere is still illegal ATM, though it is very cliche

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

i was hyped about bf4 but i was pretty disappointed when it was released, i hope they dont make a mess out of this game too. and they better fix bf4 before releasing this

So... From the looks of it there's tiny maps, sub-32 player matches, and very few vehicles? Count me out.

Also, the game looks like it is in alpha/early beta. Does that mean it's coming out this year? So let me get this straight, they're going to release another battlefield game this year even while their current game is still buggy and broken....

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole