Window Air Condition or Portable Air Condition?

Okay, my room AC (central AC) is messed up. It doesn't generate enough cool air in which it makes my room hot and sweaty thus causing me to turn down the AC under 75 to get enough cool air in my room along with a floor fan blowing the warm air out of my room.

I do have like two computers in my room because one is mine and another is my little brother.

I asked the Manager to put on a Work Order for technician to fix my AC vent, well, they did came and didn't really do much. (I live in an Apartment with my parent).

Now, I am not sure if it is cheaper to buy a Window Air Condition, Portable Air Condition or Tower Fan to place next to the AC vent to make the my dad electric's bill go down compare to using central AC in an apartment.

What do you guys think?

Air has to come in and exhaust somewhere. Just because a unit is known to provide cool air doesn't mean the unit itself doesn't get hot. If you're exhausting hot air from the unit back into the air, it negates the cool air you're blowing in. Make sure you're able to exhaust the air.