yet another case choice

Flight1sim
Go to solution Solved by TheNinjaNextDor,

Meh....

I need the front bay-things (i dunno why i forgot what theyre called)

5.25 bays. Then get the 450D I guess.

750D, or 450D?

The specs are going to be very similar to the one in my sig btw.

And my desk is ~23in Deep, so which would fit better??

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

The 450D would fit better being smaller and leaving a good 3 inches at the back for cable management.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

450D

In my experience Corsair cases aren't the best quality. Look into an R4 or H440.

Corsair cases are some of the best quality. Not like the crap NZXT cases made of plastic. This is linus' opinion too :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Corsair cases are some of the best quality. Not like the crap NZXT cases made of plastic. This is linus' opinion too :)

The quality control is bad though. And the construction isn't the best. My 750D would warp pretty easily.

Yes, that makes the point valid :)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

The quality control is bad though. And the construction isn't the best. My 750D would warp pretty easily.

That shoks me

Idk about the newer 750D and 900D, but my 800D is rock solid :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

My R4 has been a lot more solid than my 750D.

I hate that case for some reason

meh....

It's really great. The H440 is also very solid.

Meh....

I need the front bay-things (i dunno why i forgot what theyre called)

That shoks me

My 500r isnt that well built either nor is my corsair hx650w v2 psu ive kinda given up on corsair.

My 500r isnt that well built either nor is my corsair hx650w v2 psu ive kinda given up on corsair.

Well thats because those are the lowest end products from corsair...

The real quality is in the obsidian and AX series

Spoiler

There are many complaints about the 900D's build quality. Check out the HWCanucks 900D review for an example.

The 200R and 300R are pretty flimsy, so that stopped me from recommending them to people looking for cheap cases.

Well thats because those are the lowest end products from corsair...

The real quality is in the obsidian and AX series

Lol my sgo9 costs less than the 500r it has better build quality and no there not that's an 80+ gold psu there lowest end psu is the VS series and there lowest end cases are carbide spec series the 500r is only $5 less than the obsidian 450d I can get an evga psu that is cheaper and way better!