TCL 4k tv Need help troubleshooting

Go to solution Solved by silencer12,

Then it sounds like your TV set is shot or broke.

I’ve had the TV for a couple years now never had any issues out of it, but the power went out tonight and after it came back on when I plugged in the TV, the light flashes on and off in different intervals and there’s a high-pitched buzzing sound almost like static and the screen does not light up now any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

2 hours ago, grayson3000 said:

I’ve had the TV for a couple years now never had any issues out of it, but the power went out tonight and after it came back on when I plugged in the TV, the light flashes on and off in different intervals and there’s a high-pitched buzzing sound almost like static and the screen does not light up now any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Was your TV on a surge protector?

Was there a storm in your area or bad weather? If yes, the TV might be broken whether on a surge protector or not.

What is the warranty?  Depending on if it is under warranty, it could be serviceable.

10 hours ago, silencer12 said:

Was there a storm in your area or bad weather? If yes, the TV might be broken whether on a surge protector or not.

What is the warranty?  Depending on if it is under warranty, it could be serviceable.

10 hours ago, silencer12 said:

No, it was not on the surge protector, yes it was a storm. The power did go out and warranties out the window.

Update has stopped now nothing happens

Then it sounds like your TV set is shot or broke.