Powercolor Hellhound cards (Rx 6600 / 6600 XT )

I really like the design and the blue lights on the fans, but I'm a little afraid that most of the used cards I've seen locally have some LEDs that don't work, or one fan that doesn't light up at all. 

is this a common issue? 

1 hour ago, damian61 said:

I really like the design and the blue lights on the fans, but I'm a little afraid that most of the used cards I've seen locally have some LEDs that don't work, or one fan that doesn't light up at all. 

is this a common issue? 

for leds in general yeah it's common.

leds are made a lot cheaper and brighter than they used to be and as a result their reliability is quite bad. almost on par or worse than the reliability of under driven incandescent bulbs. So yeah anything you buy regardless of cost that has leds in it can have them burn out. just how it is.

3 hours ago, emosun said:

for leds in general yeah it's common.

leds are made a lot cheaper and brighter than they used to be and as a result their reliability is quite bad. almost on par or worse than the reliability of under driven incandescent bulbs. So yeah anything you buy regardless of cost that has leds in it can have them burn out. just how it is.

Yes, I mean in general with this type of GPU design. there are 6 listings near to me and 4 of them has led issues, thats why I was wondering whats the average lifetime of those hellhound fans with leds.