Space Management

I have a terabyte of  storage  and I have 30gb left and I only have  14 games installed(most under 12gb) but I am constantly below  this no mattered ho much I delete. I have gone  into windows uninstaller and cleared things from there but still no use. Any help would be appreciated. Btw I sorry if there are doubles in this my keyboarded is mess-up I'm getting a new one soon.

If on windows 11 (and maybe 10? not sure) you can go to storage settings and see what is using up space on your drive. It shows you a breakdown of installed apps, temp files, documents, etc etc. If you click on a subcategory, it breaks it down even further. This should show you what's using up all of your space

A tool like WinDirStat can help you visualize what's eating up all the space on your computer.

Run the Disk Cleanup tool built into Windows to purge old temp files, update rollback packages, and old System Restore points.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

As mentioned above, instead of firing a shotgun from the hip to see what you hit, use a tool such as WinDirStat(what I personally use) or a similar utility to see what is consuming all that space, so you can target your efforts.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1TB is really tiny long-term,  id suggest a second hard drive with at least 4TB where you can install games, etc. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity