Fallout Shelter's daily revenue rockets to $80,000 after TV show debut

PastaPain

Wow, I'd forgotten FO Shelter existed. It seems a bit odd that they don't have a vaguely new game to sell off the back of the TV show. Unless the plan is to release Fallout 5 just as the eighth season airs?

Then again, they're not in a hurry to release a new Elder Scrolls game either. Maybe Bethesda just hate money?

FO Shelter is a good game i watched a guy play it. not really for micro transaction games but you dont have too buy it.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 hours ago, Monkey Dust said:

Wow, I'd forgotten FO Shelter existed. It seems a bit odd that they don't have a vaguely new game to sell off the back of the TV show. Unless the plan is to release Fallout 5 just as the eighth season airs?

Then again, they're not in a hurry to release a new Elder Scrolls game either. Maybe Bethesda just hate money?

They just released Starfield less than a year ago, and it was still rather buggy. Do you want them to RUSH?

30 minutes ago, BrandonLatzig said:

They just released Starfield less than a year ago, and it was still rather buggy. Do you want them to RUSH?

They could have more than one team. They're not a small indie.

wtf is shelter?

nv_fans.png.215fa3b9080ddc79f0adae52f08a8d8b.png

Caroline doesn't need to hear all this, she's a highly trained professional.

9 hours ago, Monkey Dust said:

Hates money? They are getting $80k per day for a game that released nearly 9 years ago.

I forgot that game existed, too! Definitely seems like a good option for people getting into the show and lore, but aren't ready for the full Fallout mainline games, or have no interest in attempting that sort of game.

23 hours ago, Caroline said:

wtf is shelter?

It's uh.. BU DUB DUB DUN DUNS..

On another quarter note of the Yamaha DX-7 II, I do wonder me how this troll account paves its way through only posting meme posts to off-topic. Lol, I love how chill this forum is

Never watched Fallout series so uh... but the game died long time ago, for... sober fact. Only if Bethesda was more sober than Joe Cocker to realize this after the last games in the series... lmao.

oxygen not included is also a similar game maybe more in depth.

there also terraria more rpg i guess? and nouta more dungeon run / wand builder.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links