I'm supremely confused

Jirshtin

here are my specs

R7 7800X3D
64 GB DDR5 6000
(2 seperate but completely identical 2X16GB corair vengance RGB kits)
ASUS TUF Gaming X670E plus wifi 
ASUS DUAL RTX 4070
500GB NVME 1TB Sata SSD 4TB HDD
Corsair Hydro X water cooling (CPU only)

I finished my upgrade a few days ago and i'm really enjoying my part choices. I am pretty technical and chose my parts for longevity hoping that I can get plenty of years without too many major changes particularlythe ram, I chose the 64GB of DDR5 to hopefully get me all the way through the DDR5 generation, but I'm having a minor issue, I cannot enable the XMP/XPO profile with out back to back BSOD crashes with no boot into windows whatsoever. But that being said I CAN manully set all the timings that are printed on their boxes (again its 2 different kits that are COMPLETELY identical) and I get stellar performance and rock solid stability.

1 hour ago, Jirshtin said:

here are my specs

R7 7800X3D
64 GB DDR5 6000
ASUS TUF Gaming X670E plus wifi 
ASUS DUAL RTX 4070
500GB NVME 1TB Sata SSD 4TB HDD
Corsair Hydro X water cooling (CPU only)

I finished my upgrade a few days ago and i'm really enjoying my part choices. I am pretty technical and chose my parts for longevity hoping that I can get plenty of years without too many major changes particularlythe ram, I chose the 64GB of DDR5 to hopefully get me all the way through the DDR5 generation, but I'm having a minor issue, I cannot enable the XMP/XPO profile with out back to back BSOD crashes with no boot into windows whatsoever. But that being said I CAN manully set all the timings that are printed on their boxes (again its 2 different kits that are COMPLETELY identical) and I get stellar performance and rock solid stability.

IIRC, 4 stick of DDR5 rams is iffy/troublesome to make it work correctly with EXPO.

Imma tag someone that knows more about this than me, hopefully he can give you more details about it

@RONOTHAN##

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

3 hours ago, Jirshtin said:

Pull these out, look at the version number of all the sticks (this will be on the sticker and be something like ver. 5.43.13), and report back with what they are. Just because the part number is the same does not mean that the kits are identical, plus Corsair for whatever reason seems to like making dual rank 16GB sticks, which absolutely hate being run in a 4x16GB configuration. 

4x16GB on AM5 is kinda sketchy. It can work if you know what you're doing and get the right BIOS revision, but it's temperamental and generally if you have to ask for help, you shouldn't be running 4x16GB. 

Also, what BIOS revision are you on? The earlier BIOS revisions (pre AGESA 1.0.0.7b) don't read the XMP correctly, so that's likely why enabling XMP doesn't work but manually setting timings works. 

10 hours ago, Jirshtin said:

But that being said I CAN manully set all the timings that are printed on their boxes (again its 2 different kits that are COMPLETELY identical)

Can you take a picture of the sticker on each kit? Just lay out the sticks next to each other with the sticker up and take a picture.