14600k undervolt

I've been messing with undervolting my 14600k since it would hit initially 95c in cinebench r24. Managed to get that dropped to 85c after some tinkering. But now after going full manual bios settings I managed to get it down to max 70c. 

This is using a artic freezer 2 240aio.

The results in cinebench at least have been around 1350-1370 for multi core and 117 in single core (note not overlcocking just power management here) which is about what it was getting before doing any of this. Although not sure about single core since I never tested before hand but it seems like a decent score.

so it's 4.8ghz all core but only seemed to hit 5.1ghz single core not really an issue for me. Maybe I'll sort that at a later date

What I've done is disable cep. Set pl1 and pl2 to 125w. Set adaptive voltage to auto. And then set auto for all core ratios upto 4.0ghz. upto 4.5ghz -0.07v // upto 4.8 -0.06 // upto 4.9 -0.055 and upto 5.3 -0.05v.

Seems to be stable with this I've never really done undervolting before so to get -10c 20c  on the temps surprised even me. And even with the 125 limit no synthetic downgrade.

Has anyone else messed round with a 14600k like this. And what settings did you use for your offsets

Put everything back to defaults, enable xmp.

disable all power limits and set a manual voltage of 1.2 for the vcore 

boot and check temps 

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper