Dirty Rollers or Time To Order A New Drive?

MahtXL

-Extra Info- (video at bottom)

Only acts up with brand new discs, or discs that have just been wiped down with a microfiber (to remove any dust/debris/skin flakes etc that may have gotten on them from frequent use). Other discs that are not brand new, and have not just been wiped down go in *mostly* normal though still show some signs of struggle, and may *buzz* at the end of insertion as the console forces them in. (you can hear the drive buzz in the video)

This console was bought used about a year ago and was perfectly fine until last week when i went to put in ff16 in preparation for the DLC. Even weirder, it was not doing this when FF7 rebirth launched, that disc went in without issue fresh out of the case. i do not touch the data side of my discs, i do the finger in the hole method to handle them, so i have zero idea how the rollers would have been fine when i bought it and dirty all of a sudden now, but here we are... (never had this issue with any other console)

All google searches have come up fairly empty except a few posts on other forums with a similar issue saying cleaning the rollers fixed their issue, most of these posts did not provide a video, and the ones that did were not as severe as my issue.

Once the disc is taken, the system has no issues reading the disc. It has no issues reading any type of disc, DVD, Blu Ray, UHD Movie, UHD Game, they all read instantly.
It is just disc insertion causing issues.

The console did not come with the stand, so laying it flat isn't an option (though some of those posts mentioned above said this made the issue better/non existent)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoping someone with experience in PS5 repair sees this and can point me in the right direction if its something more severe, or can confirm that yes its time to open the drive and clean the rollers with iso and a q tip.
This PS5 is not under warranty. (meaning it would cost 200+ to send in to Sony, if they even offer to take it at all) I would rather take care of this myself as i have the tools and skills to do it. Just need to be pointed in the right direction before i open it up.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit