Wireless ANC over ear headphones for small heads

MikeS159

My wife is after some good quality over ear noise cancelling headphones, but has a rather small head. This causes the ear cups to sit too low and rest on the tops of her ears.

For reference my Sony XM2's (with a slightly padded headband because I have a similar problem), are several cm to big when held at a sensible place over her ears.

Her recent purchase of Anker Q20i's are not as bad, but still too big (also atrocious sound quality so are going back)

Most kids headphones seem either poor quality, no anc, or max volume limited.

In the UK, so ideally available without needing to ship in from elsewhere.

Any suggestions are appreciated 😊

If you can find a pair the AKG N700NCM2 are easily your best option, i've been hoping for AKG to make a new version for a while because no other headphone maker seems interested in releasing good sounding ANC headphones for any price. I recently tried the Sennheiser Accentum and they're pretty decent, they don't cancel noise as well as the AKG's, they don't sound as good as the AKG's, but without AKG in the market the Accentum are comfortably the best "budget" ANC headphone out there. As for fitment i'm not sure if they'll fit any better than the XM2 (i haven't tried a pair of XM2's to get any kind of reference) but the AKG's and the Sennheisers have a lot of adjustment, AKG's chassis and adjustment seems to have more range of sizes than Accentum, so i'd try and find a pair to demo before buying Accentum