My Huntsman v2 analog is just not working

Go to solution Solved by Lurx0720,
On 4/14/2024 at 9:45 AM, Pepekboom123 said:

So on my razer huntsman v2 analog the button for stop/play music suddenly stopped working, so i reset it the same way the instructions say on the support website, now my whole keyboard stopped working it only glows and it doesnt register any typing. It does show up to synapse, but when i change the color of the keyboard nothing happens. Also I want to say, yes i have the right drivers and the right firmware.

my blackwidow v3 stopped working after 6 months, razer keyboards arent really recommendable. you could try contacting the support via email or maybe try to use your warranty if its still there

So on my razer huntsman v2 analog the button for stop/play music suddenly stopped working, so i reset it the same way the instructions say on the support website, now my whole keyboard stopped working it only glows and it doesnt register any typing. It does show up to synapse, but when i change the color of the keyboard nothing happens. Also I want to say, yes i have the right drivers and the right firmware.

On 4/14/2024 at 9:45 AM, Pepekboom123 said:

my blackwidow v3 stopped working after 6 months, razer keyboards arent really recommendable. you could try contacting the support via email or maybe try to use your warranty if its still there

13 hours ago, Lurx0720 said:

well i dont have warranty anymore so i guess im going to just find a new keyboard.