What are games that'll make my entire PC cry [require alot of cpu AND gpu power]

Sanedish
Go to solution Solved by goatedpenguin,

Just run crysis. 

So far i only know of Cities Skylines 2 sucking up that sweet system resources, but i kinda need my pc as a expensive space heater due to it making not alot of sense for me to use actual space heaters in my room, im on my pc alot of the day and i like it warm, bud sadly my room dissapates heat super well so space heaters are a waste, especially with my pc running. If it not runs, i wanna keep energy consumtion low, and not pump heat into my roof and surrounding half the day im not there just for it being 5 degrees warmer when comming back home .-.

I also just like it when my pc is running heavy games smootly, it's just such a nice feeling lol.

And the main reason: i need more games to performance test my builds, eheh...

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

3 minutes ago, Sanedish said:

So far i only know of Cities Skylines 2 sucking up that sweet system resources, but i kinda need my pc as a expensive space heater due to it making not alot of sense for me to use actual space heaters in my room, im on my pc alot of the day and i like it warm, bud sadly my room dissapates heat super well so space heaters are a waste, especially with my pc running. If it not runs, i wanna keep energy consumtion low, and not pump heat into my roof and surrounding half the day im not there just for it being 5 degrees warmer when comming back home .-.

I also just like it when my pc is running heavy games smootly, it's just such a nice feeling lol.

And the main reason: i need more games to performance test my builds, eheh...

What? Tell your parents that your room is too cold then. None of this makes any sense. If you want demanding games, take a look at the AAA games released in the last 4-5 years. Any game with RTRT is demanding enough for current GPUs. As far as CPU goes, as long as you are pushing high frames it will get used enough.

If you want to " performance test" then use 3dmark. Otherwise your data will not be compareable to anyone elses.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Use benchmark software if you really want to performance test your pc. Furmark and 3dmark for example.

If your room is too cold, get another radiator!

1 minute ago, Mumintroll said:

Use benchmark software if you really want to performance test your pc. Furmark and 3dmark for example.

Does it give me a live demo of how doom eternal will run on my i3 2100? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Mumintroll said:

If your room is too cold, get another radiator!

Aaaaaah, i seee!

9 minutes ago, Sanedish said:

If it not runs, i wanna keep energy consumtion low, and not pump heat into my roof and surrounding half the day im not there just for it being 5 degrees warmer when comming back home .-.

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Levent said:

What? Tell your parents that your room is too cold then.

Where the actual crap did you get the idea from that i live with my parents??

Edit: The birthdate in my profile is not correct. I had that changed that to 2009 because i lost a bet a while ago and forgot to change it back [belive it or don't, i honestly don't quite care, but it actaully happend this way, if you dinf post that are written from the perspective of a teen, that was part of the bet .-.].

Thanks for reminding me to change that back though.

Edited by Sanedish

If you want to use it as a space heater, then do some good with it and run Folding at Home. It fully utilizes CPU and GPU so maximum heat output. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

9 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

If you want to use it as a space heater, then do some good with it and run Folding at Home. It fully utilizes CPU and GPU so maximum heat output. 

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

12 hours ago, goatedpenguin said:

Just run crysis. 

mate good idea

ik thats a joke but in the end the post was not making sense [i dont even know why i ask shit like this] and i'll probably not get anything better than this in here...

7 hours ago, Sanedish said:

mate good idea

ik thats a joke but in the end the post was not making sense [i dont even know why i ask shit like this] and i'll probably not get anything better than this in here...

Haha yes crysis is a joke but it is a very demanding game. I would advise that if you run your pc at insanely high temps than your PC life span and performance will degrade.