Best headphones under 3000 rupees.

I am a student in India and I am looking for some good headphones up to 3k rupees. The key features i am looking for are good battery life, and good audio quality, comfortable fit and longevity. I don't expect very premium audio quality but it should be worth what i am paying for... so please suggest me some headphones in this price range which i can use for at least couple of years without any wear and tear.

@Aditya Deuskar

Amazon is a good platform. You should specify more information like if you need microphone or not, and if you want simple or gamer-like headphones. Boat makes good simple headphones, or Zebronics is another brand. I recommend to only get wired ones. Asking recommendations like this puts us in a blank space. I recommended what all I can.

Also, by experience, especially that you are Indian, don't ask recommendations on this forum. You will get replies of international brands which cost too much in India compared to made in India products. They aren't cheap in a bad way (well mostly) but because they aren't imported they are cheap.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.