Ryzen 7 7800X3D build wont boot into bios after building, DRAM led on constantly.

I've just completed assembling my new PC with the following components:

- CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D
- CPU Cooler: Deepcool ASSASSIN IV
- GPU: Gigabyte 4070 TI SUPER Aero
- Mainboard: Gigabyte AORUS Elite AX ICE AMD B650 So.AM5
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB (2x 16GB, 5200MHz)
- PSU: be quiet! Pure Power 12 M Modular 1000 Watt 80+ Gold

However, I'm encountering a problem. After finishing the build, I updated the BIOS via Q-Flash Plus and attempted to power on the machine. Unfortunately, nothing happened. I waited, considering that AM5 systems sometimes take longer to boot. But even after 20 minutes, there was no progress. Upon restarting, I noticed that the DRAM LED was illuminated, indicating an issue.

Here are the troubleshooting steps I've already taken:

- Tried different RAM configurations (using one DIMM in different slots, swapping DIMMs between slots).
- Flashed an older BIOS version.
- Removed all storage devices (including two different M.2 drives).
- Removed the GPU.
- Cleared the CMOS.
- Cleared the CMOS and re-flashed the BIOS.
- Removed the CPU, CPU cooler, and re-flashed the BIOS.

Another thing I have noticed is that the 2 CPU cooler fans are not spinning even though they are connected

Despite researching on YouTube and various forums, I haven't been able to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any other DDR5 RAM or AM5 CPUs to test with.

Thank you in advance from Germany and for any help or advice.

Did you update the bios IN the bios, or did you update the bios using that bios flash button? If you can, always update bios in bios. The Flash bios button on the USB IO panel is a last resort.

Sounds like you have screwed up the bios chip, and youll probably have to return the board. Since you have tried flashing it a few times.

other things to note, these bios flash USBS tend to prefer USB 2.0 drives.

2 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Did you update the bios IN the bios, or did you update the bios using that bios flash button? If you can, always update bios in bios. The Flash bios button on the USB IO panel is a last resort.

Sounds like you have screwed up the bios chip, and youll probably have to return the board. Since you have tried flashing it a few times.

other things to note, these bios flash USBS tend to prefer USB 2.0 drives.

I used the bios flash button and the dedicated USB port. I never even made it into the bios in the first place. 

Thanks for the reply