Help me find my dream mouse please

shadowfox26

I have been google searching till my fingers bleed. To find a mouse that has a button layout that i want that does not feel cheap or break easy. I want a mouse that is a mix of 2 other mice. I want the button layout of this mouse Genius Death Knight Silver edition  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA24P14J0652&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID= and with the build quality of this mouse which is very close to the right button layout but not quit Rapoo V8 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Laser Mouse http://usb.brando.com/rapoo-v8-2-4ghz-wireless-gaming-laser-mouse-5000dpi-with-6-button_p01594c048d015.html

I dont care if it is wireless or not. I just want 10 programmable button in the layout of the genius death knight without the crappy button that stick an take a lions strength to push. That has a weight system so it doesnt feel light an fall apart if you look at it funny like the genius mouse. 

The Rapoo has much higher build quality almost has the layout i want if they just put 1 of the 3 top button on each side an all 8 buttons were programable instead of 6 i would be fine with it even plus it wirless with weight system so very close minus those caviots. 

So does anyone know of a mouse that has 8 or 10 buttons programable with the layout of the genius mouse or the rapoo mouse but with 1 side button on left an right side that has a adjustable weight system that is not cheap.

Have you checked out the Corsair M95 or Razer mice? They are not exactly what you are asking for, but there isnt a perfect mouse for everyone...compromises have to be made.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

my friend uses a razer naga but thats a completely different button layout

CM Storm Inferno has some similarities, as does SteelSeries WoW Cataclysm edition mouse (harder to find). Neither have a weight system, though. For that, something like Logitech G502 could work better, but there's no extra buttons on the right side.

Thanks for the responses hopefully i get a few more suggesttions. The cm storm inferno and steelseries wow cataclysm mice are sleek looking but not my style. I donnt like the cyborg or rat look of the g502 a little to flashy. I am not big into razor an the m95 is bit to jumbled on the buttons i feel id hit the wrong one all the time. I do own the genius death knight silver so i am in no hurry but it is terrible the software is buggy an likes to freeze windows 7 it is all out balls in linux mint and the buttons as previously stated take a whole lot of force to puch an it is so cheaply build it feels like it is going to break just try to apply enough force to push said buttons. So thanks for all the suggestions an please keep them coming. It doesnt have to be perfect i just would like the 2 normal button left right click on top with to 2 top left an right buttons atleat with atleast one button on each left an right side all programmble. I hate scroll wheel tilt buttons. That is either weighted or atleast doesnt feel light an cheap without one. I thank you again for helping with the search its nice to have help when there is so many mice an google can be a pain.

• 1 year later...

This old But i thought id update. I bought the Logitech G300 an it was great until the roccat tyon came out which is my new mouse until an optical version comes out.

I think the problem is that RHS finger buttons are quite rare and the number of mice at the 'high build quality' end of the market are less numerous. I'd agree Emderman and Toughtrasher you'll need to compromise and the G502 is an excellent choice (I've got one).

i5-4690k @3.5GHz 16Gb DDR3  

2X Sapphire R9 290x 

ASUS Z97-A  Windows 10 Home 64-bit