HYTE Y70. can it fit 2 aio radiator? a 240 and 360 rad

Go to solution Solved by brob,
10 hours ago, ransr1982 said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Owners of hyte y70, can the case fit both 240 and 360 rad? the 240 rad is from aio gpu and the other is for the cpu cooler. From the pictures i saw maybe it will fit because of it's a double chamber case.

And i'm looking for any suggestion for cases that can fit the 2 rads and the tubes aren't interfering with any part placement (i'm using a gpu bracket) or airflow in the case.

According to the tech specs at https://hyte.com/store/y70?v=305 both AIO should fit, provided the hoses are long enough.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Owners of hyte y70, can the case fit both 240 and 360 rad? the 240 rad is from aio gpu and the other is for the cpu cooler. From the pictures i saw maybe it will fit because of it's a double chamber case.

And i'm looking for any suggestion for cases that can fit the 2 rads and the tubes aren't interfering with any part placement (i'm using a gpu bracket) or airflow in the case.

10 hours ago, ransr1982 said:

According to the tech specs at https://hyte.com/store/y70?v=305 both AIO should fit, provided the hoses are long enough.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.