What are the Best Budget Monitor Arms?

PowerPCFan

(TL;DR What's a good monitor arm under $100 that will support 3 monitors?)

Right now, I have 2 monitors on my very small desk. Once I get my 98" desk in a few months, I'll get a 3rd monitor. I want the layout to look like this:

image.png.b7b852bb25f832ac8bb6ed44ec9bc576.png

What's a good monitor arm under $100 that will support 3 monitors? The AOC ones are very light and the Acer is much heavier, but no heavier than 15lbs. I don't want them on my desk with stands like I'm doing now, it looks bad. 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

This is a bit over budget at $125, but this is what I have at work:

https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Monitor-Adjustable-Displays-MI-2753/dp/B06X9D7JWP

Currently holding a 27" 4k monitor in the middle and two 22-23" 1080P monitors on either side. Has a wide range of height adjustments (good for me because I sit tall at my desk) Highly recommend

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

26 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

This is a bit over budget at $125, but this is what I have at work:

https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Monitor-Adjustable-Displays-MI-2753/dp/B06X9D7JWP

Currently holding a 27" 4k monitor in the middle and two 22-23" 1080P monitors on either side. Has a wide range of height adjustments (good for me because I sit tall at my desk) Highly recommend

I'm sure that would work great, thanks! I'll ask someone with Amazon Prime to buy it once I have my desk because I don't have Prime ($170 without it)

@TVwazhere still rockin' the 4790k/1080ti? and what do you think of my custom desk plan? 

Desk:

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

4 hours ago, PowerPCFan said:

@TVwazhere still rockin' the 4790k/1080ti? and what do you think of my custom desk plan? 

Oh I Upgraded in January but I haven't updated my signature until I write the blog (and I've bene really slow on that)

Personally the only thing I'd change is switching out the surge protector for a UPS. Admittedly more expensive, but it protects your PC from blackouts / brown outs, and "smart" ones can safely shut down your pc if the battery runs out so you don't end up with any corrupt files or data.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Oh I Upgraded in January but I haven't updated my signature until I write the blog (and I've bene really slow on that)

Personally the only thing I'd change is switching out the surge protector for a UPS. Admittedly more expensive, but it protects your PC from blackouts / brown outs, and "smart" ones can safely shut down your pc if the battery runs out so you don't end up with any corrupt files or data.

I think a UPS is too expensive, but that's a good idea. I do have a whole-house generator but it's old so it takes about 5 minutes to restore power, unlike newer ones that are instant. If I ever get a UPS, can I plug a surge protector into a UPS for more outlets?