Multiple monitor video color issues

dysorder
OK I have a weird issue I can't figure out.

My Windows 11 pc has a 4070ti with three DP and one HDMI port.

My primary monitor is an ASUS 27" 2k monitor, maximum 144hz. Let's call it monitor A.

I have a second monitor that is a cheap Roku TV branded TCL, but I am not sure who actually made the panel. It's just 1920x1080 60hz. We'll call it Monitor B.

My third monitor is an XP-Pen 16" tablet that is also 1920x1080 60hz, but with a graphics program on it I can draw on it with a special pen. Let's call this one Monitor C.

OK so, the problem is, if I have video in Google Chrome, let's say youtube or even another video source playing on Monitor B, then I bring up a Youtube video on monitor A simulutaneously, the video on monitor A has really weird colors. Like the hue or vibrance has gone wacky. But if I mouse-down that window and actively scroll it or drag the resize of that window, the video looks correct. I release the mouse and it goes wacky.

If I bring up video in monitor C and play video in monitor A, I do not have this issue.

It might be worth noting that monitor C is connected to the HDMI port and monitor B connects to a display port through an HDMI adapter.

Has anyone seen anything like this before or can give me any suggestions why it might be happening? It's obviously not earth-shattering but it's just weird. I've tried turning off HDR and switching color depth on monitor A but none of this seems to affect the issue.

Have you tried swapping cables?
I'd also DDU and fresh install of GPU drivers

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

8 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Have you tried swapping cables?
I'd also DDU and fresh install of GPU drivers

The XP-Pen monitor has a unique cable that came with the device, so then the only other swap I could do would be replace the displayport cable on monitor A or the HDMI cable on monitor B. 

I could try DDU. I think this started happening when I upgraded from Windows 10 to 11, but I am not completely sure.

Oooh, yeah, could be an artifact of an upgrade. I usually recommend a clean install when upgrading. Not sure if there is anything you can do beyond SFC/DISM and a DDU. If those don't fix it, reinstall windows and see if that fixes

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

28 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Oooh, yeah, could be an artifact of an upgrade. I usually recommend a clean install when upgrading. Not sure if there is anything you can do beyond SFC/DISM and a DDU. If those don't fix it, reinstall windows and see if that fixes

OK I ran DDU and tested video on all three monitors and the issue didn't happen again. I'll watch and see if it recurs.