Smartwatch with good haptics for use as a metronome

Maybe this is a bit of an odd request for this forum. I'm an amateur musician and for practice purposes I often use metronomes to maintain rhythm. These are typically sound-based devices that often work with a rather annoying sounding click, so it manages to still penetrate whatever sound your instrument generates. I was looking into finally buying a Soundbrenner device, which is a vibration-based metronome that you can wear like a smartwatch. In fact, one of them even has aspirations of being a smartwatch with some smart functionality. So you might see where I'm going with this when I'm considering just buying a smartwatch and using that as a metronome, instead of buying a bespoke wearable that I can only really use as a metronome, or buy the more expensive version with what seems like tacked on smartwatch features that don't seem to be worth the price from my perspective.

Basically, what I'm looking for is a smartwatch with the necessary functionality to work as a haptic metronome. I'm sure there are plenty of metronome apps out there that work on smartwaches, so the sticking point is the hardware, which is why I'm looking for recommendations for that use-case.

I don't really have that many other critical parameters for a smartwatch. I don't practice any sports, so I'm not interested in how well it performs there. Maybe the sleep monitoring would be interesting, since I also work shifts, so there might be some benefit to that thanks to my intermittently irregular sleep cycles. 

Also, since smartwatches tend to be companions to phones, I mainly use Android phones. I do have an iPhone for work, but honestly, I'd rather not buy an Apple Watch for this, because I only carry my work phone on me if I'm at work or on call.

TL:DR: I'm looking for an Android-compatible smartwatch with good haptics to be used as a metronome for music practice and maybe some decent sleep monitoring.

Thanks for any suggestions!

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

I backed the Soundbrenner Core smart watch on Kickstarter a few years back and from the first day it has been a great experience.

I have only really used it as a metronome, but it does have some smartwatch functions - displays the time, app notifications, can be used to control a few functions on the phone if I recall correctly.

Metronome-wise, its haptics are extremely strong at the highest setting and can be adjusted in vibration intensity. Just about everything haptics-related can be customized to your liking. 

Best feature is that it works without any companion app. The metronome can be completely standalone and does not have to rely on a phone.