how much can i sell my rtx 2060 for and what gpu should I buy?

aren332

How much for can I sell my rtx 2060 evga ko ultra on ebay? Im thinking 200 dollars? What gpu should I buy with that money? There are certainly faster options avaliable for that price, like a 6600xt or a 2070 super. Is that good, or are there faster options for the same price? I am fine with buying used.

What im also concerned, is like sales tax, if i sell it for 200, ill only get like 160 right? Cuz I found a very sexy water cooled 1080 ti for 160.

Im fine with doing overclocking on cards

The 2060 currently is fine for me, but i will be moving to a different country soon, where I will stay for a few years. The prices there are pretty high and less avaliability, so i rather do it here, in the US, before moving there.

The gpu has been used for a year, I will clean it as best as i can and repaste it before shipping. I have the original box, although its damaged.

I have a 600w psu

12 minutes ago, aren332 said:

How much for can I sell my rtx 2060 evga ko ultra on ebay? Im thinking 200 dollars? What gpu should I buy with that money? There are certainly faster options avaliable for that price, like a 6600xt or a 2070 super. Is that good, or are there faster options for the same price? I am fine with buying used.

If you can get a 2070 super for $200, why do you think you could sell your 2060 for $200?

• What is your current CPU
  • What do you use your GPU for                                                                                                                        (what games? RTX on or off? If productivity is your thing, do you use Nvidia's features? Would you have a use for Av1)
  • What is your resolution (I am guessing 1080p, but let's just be sure)

I won't have an answer for this last question but for other users: What selling mediums are you comfortable with?

16 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

If you can get a 2070 super for $200, why do you think you could sell your 2060 for $200?

the evga ko rtx 2060 ultra models go for around 200 on ebay, idk why

16 hours ago, ARandomPerson said:
  • What is your current CPU
  • What do you use your GPU for                                                                                                                        (what games? RTX on or off? If productivity is your thing, do you use Nvidia's features? Would you have a use for Av1)
  • What is your resolution (I am guessing 1080p, but let's just be sure)

I won't have an answer for this last question but for other users: What selling mediums are you comfortable with?

my current gpu is the rtx 2060 that i want to sell?? I use it for gaming. 1080p res, i am fine with amd features. I just want max performance for money. I need it to be fast enough for the next few years so yeah