Help to find a good wifi/bluetooth card

anton4277

Hello guys 

firstly i apologize if its not the right sub forum but it looks like the best fit.

so im looking for a bluetooth/wifi card and im not to sure which is best and if i should get a wifi 7 card or just wifi 6.

i also dont really have a price 

good night 

9 minutes ago, anton4277 said:

Hello guys 

firstly i apologize if its not the right sub forum but it looks like the best fit.

so im looking for a bluetooth/wifi card and im not to sure which is best and if i should get a wifi 7 card or just wifi 6.

i also dont really have a price 

good night 

They're pretty both okay. You'll probably never reach the "max speeds" quote by both compared to hardwire.
personally for me, I got a USB wifi adapater with a detachable antenna and cheap bluetooth adapter.  Just remember that you might need an extender for the BT adapter, extender as in "cable extender" they usually add those with mouse/keyboard combos.

honestly BT dongles there really isn't a "right one" it either works or don't and it 's only 9$ tops. For Wifi adapters, I would recommend TPlink or EUDP with removeable antennas, cause you unscrew the current antenna get an extender for it and move the antenna around to get better WIFI signal.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I just bought a BE200 and its impressively fast(5800mbps) and has great ping(14 vs 21) alot better than the ax210 and is wifi 7 to boot. highly recommend it to everyone and anyone