Noob looking into "Point to Point" Wireless Internet set up. (Am I understanding this right?)

DennyPhantom

Long story short. 
Need to beam internet from 1 house to another that's ~150Meters away.
With about 3 Trees and some branches in between.

And, from what I understand.
Using stuff like "airMAX LiteBeam 5AC", you get 2 of them.
Put them at the said 2 locations.
Use the Included "24V DC, 0.3A GbE PoE adapter" to grant ur non PoE Ethernet cable the ability to power said Transmitter/Receiver.
They need to have as much line of sight of each other as possible. 
Then with some Software App configuring/pairing. (setting up one as the Transmitter, and the 2nd one as the Receiver.)
You are done? Is it really that easy? 
Or am I missing something.

(PS: Yes with how short that Distance is, it be cheaper to use a wire.. i know that. But I'm not allowed to. So looking into this PtP stuff to get my main internet back as the old wire died after 10 years.. and I cant replace it...)

CPU:6600K | MB:Z170A PC MATE | RAM:Kingston HyperX Fury Black 24GB 2666MHz CL16 | GPU:ASUS TUF 3060Ti  | Case:Aerocool Strike-X One | Storage: 970 EVO 1TB | 870 QVO 1TB |Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB (18k+ Real. Sectors) | PSU: MSI MPG A850GF 850W | Display: Asus TUF VG249Q1A | Dell SE2416H | Cooling: Liquid Freezer II 120mm

Well theres trees and branches in the way so this wont end up being stable or work at all unfortunatly

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Well theres trees and branches in the way so this wont end up being stable or work at all unfortunatly

Its not recommended but there's a reasonable chance it will work as long as the branches are not fully blocking line of sight.  It just might not be 100% stable in high winds or rain/snow.

I have a P2P WiFi using a couple of LiteBeam 5AC 23 over a short range with a tree trunk in the way, some branches and the other side mounted indoors behind a thick wall (I seem to pick it up via reflections through the windows).  Its a fairly stable 80-100Mbit.

Unfortunately the only way to know for sure is to try it.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7