What RTX 4070 SUPER should I get?

Hello! So first I want to mention that I am new here and also in the PC stuff but I am learning fast. So with that out of the way,I want a opinion on what RTX 407P SUPER to get,like from what brand? I came down to these options since they are in my budget so:

1.Gainward GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Ghost OC

2.MSI GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER 12G VENTUS 2X OC

3.ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 Super Dual OC

4.GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER WINDFORCE OC

So I wanna know which of these is the best in all aspects,but mostly performance,but by that I actually mean best overclockability cuz yea,they all got the same nvidia chip inside =). I am also open to other variant as long as they dont go with like 40 dollars over the most expensive one which in this list is the Gigabyte. I also need to mention that I am in Europe so prices may differ a bit but yeah. Thank you in advance!

I don't Know much about performance for those cards, someone else might answer that question, but I didn't even know that the Gainward GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Ghost OC existed, and I love how it looks.

Made in the depths of Hell, I mean Alaska >:)

Spoiler

Hehe, 1 more time:

Spoiler

You're cool 😎

20 minutes ago, Lebanan said:

but mostly performance,but by that I actually mean best overclockability

There's no considerable difference between them. As you said, they're all based on the same chip.

The primary difference is going to be how loud they get under load, how hot they get and so on. The best source for comparison is benchmark sites like TPU (e.g. https://www.techpowerup.com/review/gainward-geforce-rtx-4070-super-ghost/). Either pick the cheapest card, or the one you find most aesthetically pleasing.

If you're on desktop, look at the "Other retail boards based on this design" list. Every card with a power icon next to it has a review available:

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/msi-rtx-4070-super-ventus-2x-oc.b11537

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

1 hour ago, zombiepunk10 said:

I don't Know much about performance for those cards, someone else might answer that question, but I didn't even know that the Gainward GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Ghost OC existed, and I love how it looks.

Yea its like the cheapest card available in my country and it also looks ok,even tho i dont care abt that. 

1 hour ago, Eigenvektor said:

There's no considerable difference between them. As you said, they're all based on the same chip.

The primary difference is going to be how loud they get under load, how hot they get and so on. The best source for comparison is benchmark sites like TPU (e.g. https://www.techpowerup.com/review/gainward-geforce-rtx-4070-super-ghost/). Either pick the cheapest card, or the one you find most aesthetically pleasing.

If you're on desktop, look at the "Other retail boards based on this design" list. Every card with a power icon next to it has a review available:

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/msi-rtx-4070-super-ventus-2x-oc.b11537

Hey thank you! Ok well i dont really care about aesthetics and sound but the thing is, the Gainward OC appears on the "Versus" website as having a little more memory clock and pixel shader.... stuff i dont really know a lot about those but i suppose they make the card a lil tad faster,now idk if thats just an error or if it is just like built like that from stock,but then if it is like that,does it mean i will not be able to overclock it with msi afterburner and stuff. I am afraid of this thing,and I cant really find anything about this stuff.

25 minutes ago, Lebanan said:

the Gainward OC appears on the "Versus" website as having a little more memory clock and pixel shader....

Yes, custom models typically get a small bump in clock speed. But in most cases that makes very little difference in terms of actual speed.

That's why I would recommend to read/watch reviews too see how much of a difference that makes in actual games.

If a card has a 5% clock speed bump then, at best, that might translate to 5% more performance. But it could also be less. If the card then costs 10-20% more the factory overclock isn't worth it.

Plus, I'm most cases you can just overclock the card yourself to get very similar results. That's where you want a model with good cooling performance.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Depends if you are space limited or have other things you specifically care about.

Their coolers perform a little different, so that could be a thing.

Techpowerup have a few of the cards on your list in their testings.

image.png.8890e9c37c4b5c37cb1eea2b5358fa80.png

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/galax-geforce-rtx-4070-super-ex/37.html

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

3 hours ago, Lebanan said:

Hello! So first I want to mention that I am new here and also in the PC stuff but I am learning fast. So with that out of the way,I want a opinion on what RTX 407P SUPER to get,like from what brand? I came down to these options since they are in my budget so:

1.Gainward GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER Ghost OC

2.MSI GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER 12G VENTUS 2X OC

3.ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 Super Dual OC

4.GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER WINDFORCE OC

So I wanna know which of these is the best in all aspects,but mostly performance,but by that I actually mean best overclockability cuz yea,they all got the same nvidia chip inside =). I am also open to other variant as long as they dont go with like 40 dollars over the most expensive one which in this list is the Gigabyte. I also need to mention that I am in Europe so prices may differ a bit but yeah. Thank you in advance!

I would get the Asus card

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

8 hours ago, Lebanan said:

...by that I actually mean best overclockability...

Get the one that has "OC" in the name and highest factory boost clock.

That will be card that has better chance of having a high power limit.

The power limit is a setting in the vbios that gives you headroom to supply the GPU with more power to sustain higher core frequency.

By extension a high power limit means the VRMs are of better quality to be able to safely deliver more power. Manufacturer will now allow customer to crank power delivery beyond what the VRM is capable.

For example the Gigabyte 4070S Gaming OC has power limit of 145%