School Survey about GPU Preferences[Academic][2min]

x2stefan

Hello everyone, I'm doing right now the IB Diploma Programme, and I have to collect primary data for my Business Management Extended Essay. The survey is about customer preference in GPUs and I thought this would be a good place to ask people to complete the survey. It's only about 2 minutes long and your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
https://forms.gle/Fe5NjRo5KkCpEvwJ6

It really keeps happening.

Could you please either put the questions here or use something else than google for the survey? Now that'd be greatly appreciated. Try to give some more content to the topic, care about the topic, honestly right now it looks bland, uninviting, written in a rush even.

See, it's probably me because I like forums, long, detailed topics that invite users to participate in more ways than by just writing a single comment that gets lost between pages. Forum topics are a form of literature to me, sounds dumb I know, I like to participate in topics that follow like a tedious argument, where you could go for hours sharing words with others, walls of texts, comments with schematics, pictures, quotes, surveys...

I'll be glad to answer any quiz, survey or fill a form as long as it's not behind a google link. Googlewalled, like paywalled, but as a new term.

Caroline doesn't need to hear all this, she's a highly trained professional.

13 hours ago, Caroline said:

Could you please either put the questions here or use something else than google for the survey? Now that'd be greatly appreciated. Try to give some more content to the topic, care about the topic, honestly right now it looks bland, uninviting, written in a rush even.

See, it's probably me because I like forums, long, detailed topics that invite users to participate in more ways than by just writing a single comment that gets lost between pages. Forum topics are a form of literature to me, sounds dumb I know, I like to participate in topics that follow like a tedious argument, where you could go for hours sharing words with others, walls of texts, comments with schematics, pictures, quotes, surveys...

I'll be glad to answer any quiz, survey or fill a form as long as it's not behind a google link. Googlewalled, like paywalled, but as a new term.

Hello, regarding what you said I didn't write a single short sentence, but I rather explained my situation and why I need people to answer to my survey. I understand that you expect me to be more detailed and argument for hours about this topic, but right now what I need is people's opinions on the questions asked in my survey. I chose Google because it allows me to record the data and have at the end graphs and numbers which I can analyze in my research paper. Sorry if it's too much for you to click a link, but unfortunately there's no other way for me to effectively gather customer data. Hope you understand me

17 hours ago, Caroline said:

it's not that deep lmao. He's just looking for survey answers for class, not a lengthy discussion like you're looking for. Not trying to spark drama or anything, either, just I think it's kind of silly to reply to a post saying that you aren't going to be responding to his survey, suggesting that it's low-effort or bland. 

It's one thing if this topic was troubleshooting or something and it only said "help my computer doesnt work" versus "hey i'm looking for people to respond to my survey about gpus" 

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!