How does Microcenter's pick-up work?

Go to solution Solved by Brooksie359,
2 minutes ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

I just want to come here and make absolute sure, but I ordered the 7700x bundle off of microcenter as an 18 min pickup. Microcenter says that it will reserve the item for a maximuim of 3 days and if i dont pick it up within that window it'll cancel automatically. It also just shows the reserve as an order and says that i''ve already paid for it for some reason, and there's no reciept or ticket of some sort making assuring you that it is reserved, and it strarting to confuse me a bit. If i go monday to microcenter will it still be reserved?

Usually they email you some confirmation in my experience. 

I just want to come here and make absolute sure, but I ordered the 7700x bundle off of microcenter as an 18 min pickup. Microcenter says that it will reserve the item for a maximuim of 3 days and if i dont pick it up within that window it'll cancel automatically. It also just shows the reserve as an order and says that i''ve already paid for it for some reason, and there's no reciept or ticket of some sort making assuring you that it is reserved, and it even says that it's out of stock and it strarting to worry me a bit bc i dont want to drive an hour just to realize i didnt read it right. If i go monday to microcenter will it still be reserved?

2 minutes ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

I just want to come here and make absolute sure, but I ordered the 7700x bundle off of microcenter as an 18 min pickup. Microcenter says that it will reserve the item for a maximuim of 3 days and if i dont pick it up within that window it'll cancel automatically. It also just shows the reserve as an order and says that i''ve already paid for it for some reason, and there's no reciept or ticket of some sort making assuring you that it is reserved, and it strarting to confuse me a bit. If i go monday to microcenter will it still be reserved?

Usually they email you some confirmation in my experience. 

From my experience, it will show OOS if you're the last person to get one, since those items are taken out of circulation of the store and reserved for you. You should get an email confirmation on when you make the order, then you just go into the store, find the pickup desk (this should be near checkout), tell them your name, then they'll head into the back and bring it out for you. I've always had to pay in store rather than online, so you will likely need to pay in person, but double check since it could vary based off the store.