Looking for good case, which will be better than Core 3000, BUT not more expensive

WoofedUp
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

I have stated already what I'm looking for - something cheaper than the Core 3000, that can be a better choice than a case from Fractal Design. So I don't want to go more expensive than it is already (270 złotys = ~88 USD).

There aren't really any flat out 'better' choices. There are similar cases though like the Source 210 Elite, 200R, or 300R.

So as the title says - I want to check if there is anything better than my current choice which is Fractal Design Core 3000. What I really like about this case is good estetics, seems to have a good airflow. But for me is a bit expensive. (~$88 here) And what I ask is - Can I make any better choice besides this case? I'm looking for a case similar to this one or the Cooler Master N400 (this one has some disadvantages like very bad cable management). It must fit ATX motherboard, must be cheaper than the Core 3000 and must be as small as possible. Any ideas, community?

Where are you shopping?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Where are you shopping?

I'm thinking he's shopping in Poland... 

A option would be the Corsair 200R, but that's arguably a "better" case, lol. 

I've looked on alternate.pl and it's a little more expensive than the Core 3000 at 294 zloty

But again, you're not getting great cable management capabilities at this price point, it always depends on the power supply you're using, but the 200R has fairly decent cable management!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I'm thinking he's shopping in Poland... 

A option would be the Corsair 200R, but that's arguably a "better" case, lol. 

I was referring to which shops he's using. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm using morele.net or komputronik.pl (I hope, you guys somehow can browse there in our kind of hard language. :P I mentioned about the Cooler Master N400 because of front grill, which I would like to have and that because of front 1/2 led Prolimatech Vortexes. Unfortunately the 200R doesn't meet that requirement...

I'm using morele.net or komputronik.pl (I hope, you guys somehow can browse there in our kind of hard language. :P I mentioned about the Cooler Master N400 because of front grill, which I would like to have and that because of front 1/2 led Prolimatech Vortexes. Unfortunately the 200R doesn't meet that requirement...

The sites don't use dollars. What's your actual budget?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

The sites don't use dollars. What's your actual budget?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

I have stated already what I'm looking for - something cheaper than the Core 3000, that can be a better choice than a case from Fractal Design. So I don't want to go more expensive than it is already (270 złotys = ~88 USD).

EDIT: The rest is also stated - must have some kind of grill on the front to mount 1 or 2 led (120 or 140mm) fans and a simple design like this Core 3000 or (another example) Cooler Master N200/N400/N600. And ofc good airflow for good cooling and good cable management. But I think it's obvious.

EDIT2: Sorry about the bad grammar, but I have some serious problems today with writing in english. Dunno where that come from... :)

Corsair Carbide 300R (Pretty good build quality and big enough to house decent hardware (Max GPU lenght 450mm)

Costs ~110€ in Finland but you can probably get it cheaper.

Edited by Mitja Redlin

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

There aren't really any flat out 'better' choices. There are similar cases though like the Source 210 Elite, 200R, or 300R.