Coders Just Lost Their Jobs (WAN Show Topic Suggestion for Luke)

Hi everyone,

I just watched this video about a new AI model called Devin that’s been announced by yet another AI company whose name is Cognition Labs and couldn’t quite believe what I was seeing. I won’t spoil it but all I’ll say is that it’s a giant leap that industry people thought would be several years away and it’s happened within six months. 
Luke will definitely fall off his chair I’m confident of that.  I look forward to watching the CCTV footage of that happening when he watches the below video. 
Cheers, Mikey

Cognition Labs  https://www.cognition-labs.com/blog

Devin Demo 

Just like how Calculators replaced mathematicians and bank apps replaced accountants...

Any company using AI to replace their workforce is due to fail. A company that gives their programmers AI to use as a tool has a recipe of success on their hands.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

4 hours ago, venomtail said:

A company that gives their programmers AI to use as a tool has a recipe of success on their hands.

Meanwhile we're prohibited from using them over copyright concerns 😬

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply