No post. How to know what is wrong with pre-built PC if there are no error codes

Has anyone had PC looking like it's all good except not getting video output?

Didn't get any good suggestions on my previous topic:

I have checked the cables, 8-pin, 24-pin all looking good. CPU fans and case fans are spinning. RAM re-seated. I am contacting Sedatech support now...

Keyboard lights up, but can't tell if I am entering BIOS without video signal...

Have not tried DISPLAY port instead of HDMI.

Have not done BIOS flash.

Have not removed SSD.

Have not removed CPU.

Have you reseat the GPU? Since the issue is output. I would start from there. What I would do first is to reseat the GPU. Then use the other hdmi port and use displayport. If it still does not show any display, I would remove the gpu and test igpu first. You can also flash CMOS and just use one stick of ram while troubleshooting.

8 minutes ago, kitnoman said:

Have you reseat the GPU? Since the issue is output. I would start from there. What I would do first is to reseat the GPU. Then use the other hdmi port and use displayport. If it still does not show any display, I would remove the gpu and test igpu first. You can also flash CMOS and just use one stick of ram while troubleshooting.

I have no GPU, only iGPU. Only 1 HDMI port, will go buy displayport cable after work...

Maybe I am stupid and red LED for 1 second counts as error. I am attaching  a video of what happens right after I use power button.

<-- thread locked -->

Have patience. Just because you didn't get answers right away or satisfactory answers doesn't mean you can post a new thread. You can bump your existing thread once every 24hrs until resolution is achieved. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card