What’s the best way to preserve data protect it from data rot

I might be asking to much but I want to know how to keep my data preserved for a bare minimum of 1000 years past my death with a maximum of 100 thousand years

We dont have any tech that can do that really yet.

There's some expirimentation with glass/crystal storage, dna storage, obsidian storage,... but that all is proof of concept and not used.

What you want to do is currently not feasable part from engraving text in a rock tablet 😛

9 minutes ago, KaliberKitsune said:

I might be asking to much but I want to know how to keep my data preserved for a bare minimum of 1000 years past my death with a maximum of 100 thousand years

Why do you care what happens to it after your death?

As for keeping it as long as possible, multiple copies, refreshed every few years onto new media, kept in multiple places both physical and online.

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

What you want to do is currently not feasable part from engraving text in a rock tablet

And sealing it from the environment.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

10 minutes ago, KaliberKitsune said:

why not find a way to live for another 1000 years instead ??................100,000 year lifespans are too much to ask though..........🤣