Yellow DRAM LED then flickers back to Red CPU and shuts off after 30 seconds.

Just reordered the same board due to issues with the motherboard pins being damaged. When powering on machine, goes past CPU light and stops at yellow DRAM light. Then occasionally flickers to red CPU LED until it turns off.

MSI Z390 Pro Motherboard

TFORCE 4x8GB DDR4 RAM

i9-11900K CPU

2 minutes ago, Limitt said:

When powering on machine, goes past CPU light and stops at yellow DRAM light. Then occasionally flickers to red CPU LED until it turns off.

That's boot looping because it's failing memory training. Try with a single stick to see if one of your sticks and/or memory slots/channels is dead. 

3 minutes ago, Limitt said:

MSI Z390 Pro Motherboard

TFORCE 4x8GB DDR4 RAM

i9-11900K CPU

The 11900K won't fit in the Z390 Pro, are you sure there isn't a typo in there?

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

That's boot looping because it's failing memory training. Try with a single stick to see if one of your sticks and/or memory slots/channels is dead. 

The 11900K won't fit in the Z390 Pro, are you sure there isn't a typo in there?

Yes that was a typo, it is a Z590 Pro Motherboard. And should i try single stick by each ram slot? Or it could be an issue with all of the RAM itself.

4 minutes ago, Limitt said:

Yes that was a typo, it is a Z590 Pro Motherboard. And should i try single stick by each ram slot? Or it could be an issue with all of the RAM itself.

I would check each stick one at a time in each RAM slot, so all 16 possible combinations to see if any of them will boot. 

Also, I just looked at the video you sent, you need to have the cooler on the CPU for a whole number of reasons. That chip will get hot and temp protections don't always work during the POST procedure. Plus that board doesn't look like the Z590-A Pro to me, are you sure it's not a Gaming Plus or something else?

Just now, RONOTHAN## said:

I would check each stick one at a time in each RAM slot, so all 16 possible combinations to see if any of them will boot. 

Also, I just looked at the video you sent, you need to have the cooler on the CPU for a whole number of reasons. That chip will get hot and temp protections don't always work during the POST procedure. 

Yes makes sense, I don't have a mounting bracket at the moment (it is coming from amazon and this is my second PC setup). I took my wife's 2x8GB of Ballistix from her computer and  it actually went to post. So now I am assuming that it is my TFORCE RAM that has issues. Assuming that the motherboard slots are not messed up, i will try each ram individually and see.