What's to "go-to" mouse these days

bcredeur97

My Mionix Naos 7000 of many years has seen better days. the rubberized coating is doing what rubberized coatings do, the scroll wheel hasn't "Clicked" in a while, and now it won't scroll at all. 

Think I got my money's worth... maybe it's time to replace it, lol. 

What's the go-to mouse that isn't too flashy? (I rocked this thing with the lights off). I just want a /good/ mouse. The Naos 7000 was also probably too big so I wouldn't mind something a little smaller, even if it takes some getting used to after all these years lol.

Not looking for the cheapest thing, or the most expensive. Just want something that works well and will last 🙂

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

G pro x superlight will definitely last you a long time, and it's still a great mouse, with it costing only around 110$ now (150 at release), i have it for over 2 years already, and it's worth every cent

I got the G Pro Gaming from Logitech and a MX Anywhere 3 and both a great. Logitech does decent with mice.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

19 hours ago, MiszS said:

G pro x superlight will definitely last you a long time, and it's still a great mouse, with it costing only around 110$ now (150 at release), i have it for over 2 years already, and it's worth every cent

14 hours ago, Donut417 said:

I got the G Pro Gaming from Logitech and a MX Anywhere 3 and both a great. Logitech does decent with mice.

I’ll just order a G203 and call it a day. Don’t feel like changing batteries and I’m not /that much/ of a gamer. And considering you Can pick one up for like $20 I feel like it’s hard to go wrong. It’s very cheap to replace! 

i rather spend money on my homelab xD 

i thought about the G305, but batteries. I know they last a while but nothing worse than having a dead battery and not having replacements around one day, then you can’t do anything lol 

thanks guys! 

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

There's this Pwnage uh... magnesium. They 3D print it and then put the shell on. From what I've been reading, it's a pretty baller piece. Very lightweight, palm grip. Costs a bit but life is too short to keep using same mouse for 10 years. 🙂