All White Corsair Build (Suggestions)

Hello all, this is my first post on the forum and I was looking for some suggestions for my current build. Current specs are as follows:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D
GPU: Gigabyte Aero OC 4070 Super 
Ram: GSkill Trident Z Neo 3600
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B-550A
AIO: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix
PSU: Thermaltake GF1 850w
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 2tb
HDD: (2x) 2tb Dell server grade HDDs
Case: Corsair 5000x w/ 10 corsair fans

I've just upgraded the GPU recently and AM5 is on my horizons along with PCIE Gen 5. But I can't seem to let go of the 5800x3d yet and have to upgrade the motherboard, cpu, and ram. Also the mobo, ram, psu, and aio are about 3 years old at this point so I guess those would be my main upgrade points.

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6797.jpg

IMG_6793.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

IMG_6794.jpg

Current Build;

Case: Corsair 6500x

Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z Neo 3600

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-A

PSU: Corsair RM1000e

SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

HDD: Seagate Firecuda 8TB

Just now, Doixk said:

Ram: GSkill Trident Z Neo 3600

how much?

1 minute ago, Doixk said:

Also the mobo, ram, psu, and aio are about 3 years old at this point so I guess those would be my main upgrade points.

AIO is still competent today and if you get the mounting bracket for am5, you could move it over to the new platform. Honestly, I think your system looks and should perform pretty good now. Even if you're on 1080p. PSU should be fine and thermaltake aren't really that bad. How long is the warranty on the PSU?

no need to upgrade the mobo if you're not gonna go to a new platform, b550-a is a great board IMO

But you shouldn't need to upgrade to AM5 unless you want to, I don't think you should

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

8 minutes ago, filpo said:

how much? ; How long is the warranty on the PSU? ; AIO is still competent today and if you get the mounting bracket for am5

Ram is 32gb. I believe the PSU is still under warranty for 2 years. And my only concern with the AIO is that I upgraded to the 5800x3d about 6 months ago from an R9 3900x and while before my cpu temps wouldn't ever go above 75 degrees on cinebench, the 5800x3d would sometimes touch the high 80s. I know its not a huge concern but I didn't think I would see that big of a temp jump. I have also tried different types of thermal compound and deep cleaned the radiator in that time.

Current Build;

Case: Corsair 6500x

Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z Neo 3600

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-A

PSU: Corsair RM1000e

SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

HDD: Seagate Firecuda 8TB

12 minutes ago, Doixk said:

the 5800x3d would sometimes touch the high 80s. I know its not a huge concern but I didn't think I would see that big of a temp jump. I have also tried different types of thermal compound and deep cleaned the radiator in that time.

weird, though the 5800X3D has got cache on top of it and it's cores are tightly packed together so it's not a huge surprise

You could get the arctic liquid freezer III ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III A-RGB 48.82 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (ACFRE00152A) - PCPartPicker

13 minutes ago, Doixk said:

I believe the PSU is still under warranty for 2 years

when it's close accept the warranty and possibly sell it (in 2 years)

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

1 hour ago, Doixk said:

But I can't seem to let go of the 5800x3d yet and have to upgrade the motherboard, cpu, and ram. Also the mobo, ram, psu, and aio are about 3 years old at this point so I guess those would be my main upgrade points.

Why even would you? The 5800x3d is a CURRENT top 5 gaming cpu. It is REALLY good.

1 hour ago, Doixk said:

wouldn't ever go above 75 degrees on cinebench, the 5800x3d would sometimes touch the high 80s

Thats because of how the x3d chips are made. 80s is VERY GOOD!!!! for a 5800x3d. They dont run hot just have a harder time transferring heat due to the 3d vcache being on top of the cpu die which increases thermal resistance a lot.

DO NOT upgrade your aio it is STILL HIGH END!!!!

Thr psu fine too dont worry about going out of warranty. If it were to fail this one is high enough quality that it will just shut itself off before damage can be done. Plenty people use a high end psu for a decade if not more and are fine as these are made to be well made.

So quite literally. DO NOT WASTE MONEY! You have a HIGH END GAMING PC. Like genuinly the only part that would matter to upgrade is the gpu again as a 5800x3d only starts to struggle handling a 4090 at 1080p because that card can just push insane fps. With struggling I mean it only is able to push MULTIPLE HUNDREDS of fps compared to others pushing 100 more in games with egines that support it (which are basically the esports titles and thats about it)