How do I clean my iPhone 11 speakers and charging port

IR76
Go to solution Solved by WereCat,

I use wooden toothpick or plastic toothpick to clean the USB-C on my phone so that should work. Typically it's full of lint from carrying it in my pocket.

The speaker on calls is very quite and by the looks of it it's very dirty. And also the charging port keeps have a liquid detected issue regularly but it's only in the car so I'm not sure if it's the cable with the weather and cold even though I've replaced the cable. 

170991684768659204561257082543.jpg

Just now, IR76 said:

The speaker on calls is very quite and by the looks of it it's very dirty. And also the charging port keeps have a liquid detected issue regularly but it's only in the car so I'm not sure if it's the cable with the weather and cold even though I've replaced the cable. 

Try to use some tweezers or a tooth pick. And for the charging port use the tweezers but be careful not to scratch the pins

2 minutes ago, Chowy said:

Try to use some tweezers or a tooth pick. And for the charging port use the tweezers but be careful not to scratch the pins

Avoid metal as that makes it easy to scratch things up!

Else some ispropyl can help loosen stup debry

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Avoid metal as that makes it easy to scratch things up!

Else some ispropyl can help loosen stup debry

I was about to edit my comment and say that but if theres dirt stuck up in there it can get stuck there and become a issue later. From using isopropyl 

If you've got any CRC electrical contact cleaner I find that stuff cleans out most stuff

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

13 minutes ago, IR76 said:

Those cleaning gels you can buy are hood for cleaning those little spots. https://www.amazon.com/Keyboard-Universal-Keyboards-Calculators-ColorCoral/dp/B07GW9TJ3G

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

I use wooden toothpick or plastic toothpick to clean the USB-C on my phone so that should work. Typically it's full of lint from carrying it in my pocket.