Which game should I get? - Gaming recommendations for Mac (DEATH STRANDING, Stray, Resident Evil Village etc.)

Which game(s) should I get?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which game(s) should I get?

• DEATH STRANDING
    • Stray
    • Lies of P
    • Resident Evil 4
    • Resident Evil Village
    • SnowRunner
    • Myst
    • Fort Solis
    • Firmament
    • Neon Beats
    • The Forgotten City

Unfortunately, I'm a Mac gamer. I'm not really a hard-core "gamer", I maybe play trough 1-2 games per year. App Store currently has a fantastic discount here in Sweden with about 70% discount some AAA-titles. I enjoy games like Life is Strange, Grand Theft Auto, LEGO Star Wars, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, The Sims. Do you think any of the games on the screen shot below would be interesting to me? I know I watched PewDiePie play Resident Evil Village and really enjoyed him playing it, though I'm a bit unsure if I would have to patience the beat the bosses (I like games that progress relatively straight forward). I played the Resident Evil 4 Demo though and it was fun.

image.thumb.png.2b7de371ddb172a2b39888cf5c78bc0f.png

I should add that I have the M1 Max GPU with 32 GB RAM, hopefully that is enough for some of these titles to run at least in a low resolution.

Seems like you already own RE4? Why not try out the full game and see if you like the genre.
Personally I can recommend No Mans Sky, but apparently DEATH STRANDING and Myst are pretty good.

Have fun!

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

23 minutes ago, Catzzye said:

Seems like you already own RE4?

It is free to download and play through the first 30 minutes, after it's an in-app purchase to unlock the full game. Unfortunately I saw that it is more than twice as expensive as Village (now when Village is on sale), so I guess RE: Village is the better buy in that case.

I went with Resident Evil Village and The Forgotten City in the end, and I'm happy with these decisions.