Windows 11 Custom build Desktop Randomly Crashes

Hey All, I Have been having random crashes very randomly on my desktop. I recently upgraded back in October from an Intel CPU to an AMD Ryzen 7800x3D so I also got a new motherboard and ram. SSDs all stayed the same as well as my GPU (EVGA 3080), PSU was upgraded from a powerspec 850w gold to a seasonic 850w platinum. 

The crashes are random and there is no noticeable common occurrence. I don't seem to have issues with any performance, just the very random crashing. It has happened the last 3 days and I think I was only watching Youtube/Twitch at the time.

Any help would be appreciated as it has started to get mildly annoying and I haven't been able to figure anything out.

Not that I can help but what’s the build?

8 minutes ago, Fankywanky said:

Not that I can help but what’s the build?

Ryzen 7800x3D with Noctual NHD15 Cooler

EVGA RTX 3080

Seasonic Focus 850w Platinum

MSI MPG B650 Edge wifi AM5 Motherboard

Boot SSD: Crucial P3 Plus 4th M.2

2- 1tb intel 660p M.2 SSDs

Fractal Torrent Full Size Case

I think that is everything.

1 hour ago, tlongx18 said:

Hey All, I Have been having random crashes very randomly on my desktop. I recently upgraded back in October from an Intel CPU to an AMD Ryzen 7800x3D so I also got a new motherboard and ram. SSDs all stayed the same as well as my GPU (EVGA 3080), PSU was upgraded from a powerspec 850w gold to a seasonic 850w platinum. 

The crashes are random and there is no noticeable common occurrence. I don't seem to have issues with any performance, just the very random crashing. It has happened the last 3 days and I think I was only watching Youtube/Twitch at the time.

Any help would be appreciated as it has started to get mildly annoying and I haven't been able to figure anything out.

Latest bios?

Have you checked the logs in event viewer?

19 minutes ago, silencer12 said:

Latest bios?

Have you checked the logs in event viewer?

I'm actually not sure if I am on the latest bios.. I'll have to find my flash drive and make sure I am on the latest bios.
I have looked at the reliability monitor but I don't know what to do with the dump files. It just says that Windows has shut down unexpectedly. 

Just had another crash doing nothing abnormal again, but this time I got a Driver Power State Failure blue screen when it crashed.

13 hours ago, tlongx18 said:

Ryzen 7800x3D with Noctual NHD15 Cooler

EVGA RTX 3080

Seasonic Focus 850w Platinum

MSI MPG B650 Edge wifi AM5 Motherboard

Boot SSD: Crucial P3 Plus 4th M.2

2- 1tb intel 660p M.2 SSDs

Fractal Torrent Full Size Case

I think that is everything.

Sick dude.

21 hours ago, tlongx18 said:

I'm actually not sure if I am on the latest bios.. I'll have to find my flash drive and make sure I am on the latest bios.
I have looked at the reliability monitor but I don't know what to do with the dump files. It just says that Windows has shut down unexpectedly. 

Upload dump files to a file-upload website. Hopefully those logs would be sufficient. Otherwise, it would have to be logs from event viewer.