CPUID Hardware Monitor showing more than 100 percent usage for cores

CIHIRIS

Lately I have had a weird thing start happening. My processor cores are showing insanely high usage percentages.  I've tried restarting and updating Hardware monitor to latest version with no change. Is this something to be concerned about or am I just getting insanely good unexplained processor performance? The temps seem to be fine under load (never above 52c), even when running Cinebench for a long time. Any input or advice would be much appreciated.

Specs:

Motherboard: X99 Machinist E5-D8-MAX

Processors: Duel Intel Xeon E5-2699 v4

GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 12GB

Memory: 4x16GB and 2x8GB DDR-4 Corsair Ram

WTH.png

This isn't actually a problem, but in any case, Hardware Monitor is not reliable. Use HWinfo64. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

When in doubt, confirm numbers from other sources by using other hardware reading programs, such as MSI Afterburner. That also allows you to monitor CPU usage.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Thank you for the great answers. I'll try those apps as well!

Update: Tried both and HWinfo64 is way better and more accurate. Numbers are correct now. Much more readings and MSI Afterburner is great too. Thanks again!