Watch Dogs Graphics On PS4, Xbox One Are Equal To PC's High Settings

JAKEBAB

Jesus... I didn't know it looked that bad..

And even Rockstar lied about the graphics but still people called it a master piece and beautiful...

The first one is form the Trailer the second one is gameplay:

JZi91mw.jpg

Or this one:

30tocTQ.jpg

But because it's GTA its OK to downgrade the graphics, release the game without multiplayer and not release promised features 9 months after release :/

RTX2070OC 

And even Rockstar lied about the graphics but still people called it a master piece and beautiful...

[snip]

But because it's GTA its OK to downgrade the graphics, release the game without multiplayer and not release promised features 9 months after release :/

On the contrary, I think you should be able to sue for misleading advertising in cases such as that.

The naive optimist in me says that those "before" screenshots could be the PC version, although the realist in me isn't quite so hopeful.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

JZi91mw.jpg

Or this one:

30tocTQ.jpg

I think I'm going to be sick..

Game looks awful

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

What I would like to know is why don't devs make really high resolution textures (up to 8K textures, like Skyrim mods do) and then scale them down to meet the setting requirements like High, Medium and Low. So if you want to play the game in the future with newer hardware you can put it on the crazy ultra textures setting and get great framerate. It shouldn't cost anymore than doing it the way they do it today simply because the texture artist won't be doing anymore work then he/she already does. Yea the game file size will be larger but seen as though game devs don't care about how large their game is (wolfenstein 50GB something like that) because they don't want to compress their audio for some unknown reason. Or at least give modding support so we can do it ourselves. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Wow. You guys are still talking about the resolution huh? 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Jesus... I didn't know it looked that bad..

But it's on PS3 and X360............ What did you expect?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Wow. You guys are still talking about the resolution huh? 

How else are kids going to justify their expensive rigs if they can't have ULTIMATE RESOLUTIONS BRAH