Best NZXT H440 Color?!

llama16plays

So as you may have guessed by the title, I am trying to decide what color to get the NZXT H440 in.  Yes it will be entirely your opinion, but I want to know what YOU would get and why.  I like Blue, Orange, and Lime Green, and I am not likely considering getting white, red, or black simply because they as colors in the PC market are overrated.  

1. Do you think that PC component manufacturers will start to make Lime, Orange, and Blue parts?!  I know Gigabyte made a Green board, and Iam wondering if the industry will continue to follow.

2. Do you have this case? If you do, is it a great case, or does it have major flaws.   

Check the cases out: http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/143-h440-performance-mid-tower.html

Thxs for your opinion!

post-69004-0-53102900-1400799737.jpg

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 750K @3.4 GHz || MOBO: MSI A88XM-E35 || RAM: Patriot Viper 3 4GB 1600 MHz || GPU: MSI R7770 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition || Case: Sentey Optimus Extreme Division GS-6000R || Storage: SanDisk SDSSDP-128GB | 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm || PSU: Corsair CX430 80+ Bronze || Montitor: Acer G226HQLBbd Black 21.5" 1080p || Keybarod: CM Storm Devastator Blue || Mouse: CM Storm Devastator Blue || † TTCF Member †

You missed red from the poll, personally I'm going red since it's the easiest to colour match but I do really like the blue.

I like the white H440 more than the other colors just because it is mote neutral and will match more builds.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

You missed red from the poll, personally I'm going red since it's the easiest to colour match but I do really like the blue.

I added it :D

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 750K @3.4 GHz || MOBO: MSI A88XM-E35 || RAM: Patriot Viper 3 4GB 1600 MHz || GPU: MSI R7770 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition || Case: Sentey Optimus Extreme Division GS-6000R || Storage: SanDisk SDSSDP-128GB | 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm || PSU: Corsair CX430 80+ Bronze || Montitor: Acer G226HQLBbd Black 21.5" 1080p || Keybarod: CM Storm Devastator Blue || Mouse: CM Storm Devastator Blue || † TTCF Member †

Blue FTW

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Thanks for all the opinions!

I like my white and black

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

im not voting because that completely depends on what hardware you put in it

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

They're all fucking sexy

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

blue looks pretty cool

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Definitely blue. Blue is a good accent color for a black primary. Black/Blue/White or Black/Blue/Red are really nice looking combos for color. If you get an all silver one then purple would be the accent color of choice. In the above examples the last color of each trio is "accent of the accent" color. As for component manufacturers following suit to match colors, thats unlikely unless ALL case makers start making cases with the same base or accent colors. One case maker making a case with a certain color on it isn't going to have much pull in the motherboard market. I single out the mobo because its really the only component that can't be color matched or custom colored in same way. Virtually all other components can be found in whatever color you need or in some cases easily painted to match. That being said, some more color options on boards that aren't super cheap and lame would be good.

If i had to pick a dream build it wouldnt' be any of the color combos above.. I would pick White/Black/Red. Thats been my favorite color scheme ever since the second (or third) generation of Lego Bionicles because its sexy and amazing and good looking.  :D

I am whatever I am. 

wouldn't cool to make the color accents in plexi/acrylic and use RGB LED to

control color needed. i guess i sold my H440 too soon to tell.

It depends on your parts for the colour scheme lol, but i like the red one :D

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

I wish there was a white/blue version with a stronger tone of blue. This one looks a bit soft, I'm guessing for better contrast with the black.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I own both the White/Black version and the Black/green version. Out of the two, I personally like the black/green version better. Dont get me wrong pure white looks sexy but how NZXT did the matte finish on the black and how vibrant the green is on the case, makes it unbelievably sexy and outstanding. All in all though no matter what color the H440 comes it, it looks outstanding :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I would get the one that matches my components.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

blue will make your're pc run cooler

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Black and orange because of LTT colors.

Also blue and black just because it looks cool.

Green and black isn't as 'timeless' and few parts match the color.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.