Case with no HDD cages or DVD bays

Smeemi

Anyone know of any nice looking ATX cases with no HDD cages or DVD bays? I am currently building a no DVD drive and HDD build. 

Needs to fit GTX 770 SLI and a Asus RaidR PCI-E SSD.

Thanks.

5.25" = Optical Drive.

3.5" = Hard Disk Drive.

2.5" = Solid State Drive and HDDs.

Typically. There are exceptions. Whatever.

You'll be hard pressed to find cases that are larger than mITX that lack 3.5" bays. The NZXT H440 might be about as good as you can find, since it lacks 5.25" OD "DVD" bays and has stealth 3.5" bays.

You can easily pull all of that out of an Arc Midi R2 or R4.

@ Uh yeah I probably should've thought of that. I'm dumb. Look for cases that were designed to allow all the 5.25" and 3.5" bays to be removed.

@ Uh yeah I probably should've thought of that. I'm dumb. Look for cases that were designed to allow all the 5.25" and 3.5" bays to be removed.

The harddrive days are easy but for 5.25" bays you're going to have to drill out rivets.

@ In most cases, yes. Good cases like the upcoming Enthoo Pro are full of screws already, and the 5.25" bays can be removed no problem.

@ In most cases, yes. Good cases like the upcoming Enthoo Pro are full of screws already, and the 5.25" bays can be removed no problem.

Yea but I don't think that case is ideal for this situation.

having a 5.25" in a case isnt a bad thing in cases above matx i would suggest a fractal design r4 or the corsair 450d

tey can be used w/ adapters to fit a ssd and a hdd in 1 slot so i dont mind having two in mine

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Thanks guys, it is a bit annoying someone hasn't made one yet /hint /hint. Will most likely go for for the R4 or H440.

The NZXT H440 doesn't have an optical drive bay and you can remove all the harddrive cages plus it'll fit the components you listed. Did I mention it's sexy as hell?

Same goes for the Fractal Design Define R4 and Corsair 450D but those two come with none removable 5.25 disc bays. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.