Throw Something at the Next Person - Game

swiftly changes babies diapers & sings a song while putting him to sleep ..

THROWS A 10000 TON MEGA NUCLEAR BOMB at the next person

Details separate people.

blocks the nuke with super saiyan force, fires jdams @ next person

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Eats the thrown stuff and turns it into a Titan Z

Throws iPhone 6 concept at the next person

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

Eats the thrown stuff and turns it into a Titan Z

Throws iPhone 6 concept at the next person

Uses the iPhone 6 to call a, construction and order a brick to throw at the next person.

Throws brick at next person.

Gets hit with the bricks and bleeds a lot

Throws a ton of blood at the next person

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

Gets hit with the bricks and bleeds a lot

Throws a ton of blood at the next person

As a vampire, I just eat the blood. But Now that I'm not thirsty anymore, I become hungry and throw a Magic You-Give-Me-Pizza-Spell at the next person

Using Tapatalk

As a vampire, I just eat the blood. But Now that I'm not thirsty anymore, I become hungry and throw a Magic You-Give-Me-Pizza-Spell at the next person

I flex, shattering the spell on my rock-hard abs, and then throw myself at the next person.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

I flex, shattering the spell on my rock-hard abs, and then throw myself at the next person.

I do my laundry with your rock hard abs, and then throw that wet cloth at the next person

I do my laundry with your rock hard abs, and then throw that wet cloth at the next person

I catch the wet cloth and whip the next person with it.

Erm no, read how to play this game.

Restart.

I find bowling pins and throw them at the next person.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Erm no, read how to play this game.

Restart.

I find bowling pins and throw them at the next person.

Someone had to Ruin the Flow ;)

I catch the pins and do some juggling, before throwing them to the next person

Using Tapatalk

Grabs the pins and arranges them neatly in a corner , then use a midget to knock the pins over & throws a makeshift bowling champion "trophy" at the next person.

Details separate people.

Takes the trophy and sells it for $3000

Buys a Titan Z and throws it at the next person

Takes the titan Z's & exchange it for two radeon r9 295x's & a new extreme 6 core CPU & mobo & ram

Throws my old ddr2 ram modules at the next person

Details separate people.

Takes the titan Z's & exchange it for two radeon r9 295x's & a new extreme 6 core CPU & mobo & ram

Throws my old ddr2 ram modules at the next person

Eats DDR2 ram and throws the scraps at the next person.

Eats the DDR2 scraps and turns them into DDR3 ram

Throws the DDR3 ram at the next person

Grabs the ram kits & uses it to randomly slice vegetable..

Throws the salad along with the bowl @ the next person.

Details separate people.

Grabs the salad and puts ranch dressing on it

Throws the empty bowl at the next person