Why does my RAM break every time?

So I've when I built this PC it worked for an entire year without any issues:

i7-10700k

2x16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16

MSI Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi

RTX 2060

One day the RAM suddenly broke, both sticks. Randomly had bluescreens, pc crashed, memtest86 failed (individually for each stick too), etc..

I tried my broken RAM sticks in my friends pc and he instantly had bluescreens, crashes and all the issues too. I tried his RAM in my PC and it worked fine. He has 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX LP DDR4-3200.
So i refunded the RAM and got brandnew 32GB Trident Z's. They instantly broke again. Same testing as before, doesnt work in friends pc either once again.

I figured it has to be a mainboard issue then, so i replaced my MSI Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi with a MSI Z590 Gaming Edge Wifi.

I refunded the RAM once again, got new ones and they broke once again.

Now i replaced the PSU from a 600 Watt beQuiet with a 850 Watt beQuiet, refunded the RAM once again and it broke again. Im bought the same RAM my friend has for now, since they seem to work in my PC for whatever reason.

I have no clue what could be the issue at this point but i want to have 32 GB of RAM back. Do you think I can get 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance without them breaking?
I hope someone can help me.

Quick question:
What RAM voltage are you using?
Just know other settings/voltages used can slay a set as you describe.

If still using the same CPU it could be the culprit here but again, settings used can and will break things if not done right, esp if overclocking the system. 

How are you running it anyway?
Overclocked or stock?

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

@Beerzerker I never changed anything in the bios. My current Corsair RAM runs at 3200 MHz because i turned on XMP but other than that everything is default.
The first refunded gskill RAM broke without ever turning on XMP. Never did any overclocking.

i7.PNG

mb.PNG

mem.PNG

spd.PNG

I'm gonna take a shot (W.A.G.) at it here.
Could be the CPU is the cause, if you can try another CPU and see if it's still slaying sticks or not, that may give the answer to the problem.

Just a Wild Assed Guess on my part as said but I can't think of much else it could be directly related to the sticks.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.