how to give in to mass surveillance? realized it wont go away

linkin.kainalu

during covid my phone seneds alerts when im outside to go home because i didnt have permission registration when walking where is many cameras. year later cameras 2-3xed in my city

it made me discomfortable so i started wearing hoodie and cap ever since and i stopped talking about politics and alike opinions near anyone with assistants and etc

why? anyone knowing where--when i am or what i think--feel--do against my will makes me feel much violated

today realized im stupid about this and accepted biometric surveillance wont go away so it only makes me look more suspicious to surveillance firms. social is very harder now too because new people guess im a spy or addict or fugitive or have the paranoia ilnes

anyone went truogh same rollercoaster? i wish to understand how to act to not increase violation and reduce it to minimum

tips on how to get back to normalnes--manage it better? only alternative is accepting i dont own my life--body--brain--heart so what for i am moving ahed?

ps. sorry for my english i tried the best

if you have a phone your all read boned. if you dont want to be spyed on you have to go dark and not use tech basically live like a drug dealer. there doing prity good these days seem you get rewarded for being a bad ass...🤷‍♂️

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

There not much we can do you cant even move to a log cabin in the wood would still not true off grid. 

think of like they creating so much data that digging in it cost massive money to store long term or cost a lot process. so they are probably not gonna care about you.

only thing we can do is rebel or vote. 

Polygons? textures?  samples? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Vram.
Hey heads up I  have writing disorder I try my best but still make errors. 

Agree with thrasher_565, you have and actively use a smartphone. It's pretty much over for you anon. I presume you have a google infected phone, no root, no proxy, VPN or Tor, location enabled (hence why the retarded rona alerts tried to scare you away) and you use mainstream social media and unencrypted chat services, your computer probably uses Windows, if you even have one and you're not writing this from your little spy slab, hence why it's over.

Wearing a hoodie and cap is ridiculous, I mean if it was raining and you had no umbrella it could make sense, but in a sunny day... I don't know, not sure where that stereotype came from, that "shady" people wear hoodies and caps lol, it looks like crap.

Look, I probably have a negative social credit score and the system hasn't been publicly released yet, not due to things I do but due to those I don't, let me explain, I blend in, I'm not wearing a hoodie or anything, I do wear a face mask but it's not because I'm afraid of cameras or viruses but because of the... uhh... terrible smell most places have, well, that's that.

Here's something, why hoodies don't work. Surveillance works with pattern recognitions, what "b-but think of the crime xd" goverments will call "AI", it's not actual AI, but anyway, they work by scanning your entire body from different angles and processing the way you walk, which is kinda like a fingerprint, no two people walk the same way and the right software can "see" this.

Now, I blend in and avoid acting "sus" but at the same time I know how shit works so no phone, no wearables, no cards or ATMs, forced workplace to pay me in cheques by using legal knowledge.

This one's pretty specific to my country but I don't have an ID card, last one is from when I was a kid and I was supposed to get a new one when I was 17 but that never happened, I do exist in the system as in someone like my employer or the police can find me but they only get my name and SSN because I never went to give the government my fingerprints or biometric data when they started digitising IDs, new ones are smartcards and mine is still paper, of course it has the photo of a kid so I can't use it anymore. No big deal except for elections, but I don't vote so it's not like that's a huge issue.

13 hours ago, linkin.kainalu said:

social is very harder now too because new people guess im a spy or addict or fugitive or have the paranoia ilnes

Nah you were prolly doing it wrong, look, all there is to it is be convincing, unironic "have you tried confidence?", I do it all the time irl and it works. Say someone asks why I have no phone, I say I can't afford one or can't afford the 3G or, as normies call it, "the data", I try to talk like them, that's key, otherwise I'd sound weird. Second, I am relatively social but also super careful, at this point it's all automatic, a whole mental process that goes on while I'm walking into a place or talking to someone, never give too much details about my life that could help pinpoint where I live, if asked where I live I simply say "downtown" (false), if smartphones are present I willingly modulate my voice to have a higher pitch but without sounding forced, again, this is years of practice so it comes out natural, smartphones are ALWAYS recording, even if it's temp data it's still scanned to me, never pronounce my full name in presence of phones or any other smart devices. At work everyone thinks my alt voice is how I usually talk.

No smart stuff at home, any, only thing relatively modern is the computer, place is stuck in the 80s for the most part, oh did you know Vince Gilligan kinda stole our idea of leaving the phones outside the house for his show "Better Call Saul!"? true story, we did it first, it was my dad's idea back when I was a kid and mobile phones were starting to boom here, about 2-3 decades later than in the 'developed' world, oh and I didn't had one until I was in high school, mfs nowadays give smartphones to literal babies, I find it sickening and disgusting. Personal rant.

Uh... what else? to me clothes are important, surveillance classifies you as part of certain group, social class, race, etc. remember software don't care about politics. Now, I usually go with the Asa look, you know, from Chainsaw Man, but with boots (there's a lot of mud) I'm not even joking this is 100% how I dress around town and at work, it's a small town so everyone knows me. But I have an alternate look, yeah I'm like a vidya character and you can purchase different skins lmao anyway my alt look for the city consists of a counterfeit tracksuit that says Adidas and accessories, like a wig that's a different colour than my actual hair, contacts, necklace, etc. so that I blend in with other people and look like I'm part of their same social class and share the same interests. Of course my personality also changes in order to fit the looks, wouldn't make sense to look like a small time criminal and still talk in an educated manner.

So that's how I look "normal".

asa_keanusit.thumb.jpeg.ab790c96e0a7aee54fedcf89e99b41e5.jpeg

Caroline doesn't need to hear all this, she's a highly trained professional.

There's a phrase that translates in English as "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good," which basically means don't let the pursuit of a perfect solution hinder positive progress. I bring this up because I get the impression you're thinking along the lines of, if you can't completely disengage from surveillance, then it's pointless to try. Now, in my country (the US), there is surveillance to an extent, but personally, I'm more concerned with the level of data collection that goes on and gets fed into corporate databases to try and sell me products and services. I know I can't completely disengage from this aspect of the capitalistic machine I am beholden to, but that doesn't mean I need to go off the grid or give in completely. So, instead, I strive for balance by engaging in activities that make me feel connected to people who are important to me and my community, but I also guard my privacy to the extent I am able, but not to the extent that it becomes detrimental to my ability to live a happy and fulfilling life.

For example, I go on walks and leave my phone at home. It lets me connect with my surroundings and gives me a sense of control because I know I don't have Google/Apple/random apps tracking my location. Sure, I may show up on someone's home security camera, but so what? They don't care about me any more than I care about them. I use a VPN on most of my devices, don't log in to a service unless I need to, and keep valuable/sensitive information written down and stored in a physical safe. I also pay for a digital service that removes my information from the internet where it finds it. Is some of my data still out there? Yes, of course. But by taking small steps, I can stem the flow a little, and that gives me a sense of control that allows me to live my life happily, and none of these steps require much direct action on my part.

Remember, paranoia can be like a snake eating its own tail, a cycle that feeds into itself and grows without contributing to your well-being. By taking small, manageable steps to maintain your privacy, you can break this cycle and turn it into a virtuous one. Each action you take to protect your privacy can help you feel more in control and less affected by the omnipresence of surveillance. It's about finding that balance where you're aware and proactive, but not overwhelmed by the need for privacy. This approach not only helps in managing the impact of surveillance on your life but also in fostering a sense of empowerment. You're taking back control, piece by piece, and that can significantly reduce the mental and emotional toll of feeling constantly monitored. It's about making the system work for you, on your terms, and living your life with a sense of freedom and security.

Join the Amish 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

10 minutes ago, wasab said:

Join the Amish 

But he wants to normiefy, not the other way around.

34 minutes ago, Caroline said:

But he wants to normiefy, not the other way around.

oh.... he just needs some mind control monitoring chip implanted in his brain. that should do. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 2/18/2024 at 10:52 AM, Caroline said:

Wearing a hoodie and cap is ridiculous, I mean if it was raining and you had no umbrella it could make sense, but in a sunny day... I don't know, not sure where that stereotype came from, that "shady" people wear hoodies and caps lol, it looks like crap.

at my work we watch videos on shady people for steeling and well they ware hood's, baggy clothing have holes and so on. and well now punting self check outs that just increes crime...🤔🤷‍♂️

well there probably a time when it was cool probably something to do with skateboarding?

i dont no the time frame but back then things would happen and would the fbi would be pointed at but some point there like well we will do it in plane site. so now "they" dont ware hoddys any more... could also be a movie thing as alot of stario types was from movies 🤷‍♂️

there probably place you can kinda get away but there be times were people will check up on you and it will be a different life.

but ya cant hide in the wood as the woods just burns down these days🤔...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

just equip yourself like it’s 1999 and complain about kids these days and their smartphones.

Going full Ted attracts a lot of attention. But just claiming you’re mad at social media and subsequently using a feature phone and old computer just makes you a weirdo most people ignore.

16 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

at my work we watch videos on shady people for steeling and well they ware hood's, baggy clothing have holes and so on. and well now punting self check outs that just increes crime...🤔🤷‍♂️

well there probably a time when it was cool probably something to do with skateboarding?

i dont no the time frame but back then things would happen and would the fbi would be pointed at but some point there like well we will do it in plane site. so now "they" dont ware hoddys any more... could also be a movie thing as alot of stario types was from movies 🤷‍♂️

there probably place you can kinda get away but there be times were people will check up on you and it will be a different life.

but ya cant hide in the wood as the woods just burns down these days🤔...

Could work for petty theft if the guy doesn't want the clerk/cops to identify him, most of those cases never end in arrests tho, doubt the FBI itself will be involved in those :old-laugh:

Won't work against pattern recognition for the previous reasons, assuming a unified system that profiles people is already working, you can't defeat it by wearing a cap and hoodie, hence why OP feels a bit down about this and accepts it's over.

We're in the shitty B-grade cyberpunk dystopia, all the corporate control, corrupted govermnents, labour exploitation plus lack of rights and ultraprocessed wagie slop for food with no flying cars, buildings covered in purple neon lights or metallic limbs. I rate it 2/7.

Most normies cope by saying "if you have nothing to hide then there's no reason to be afraid xd" and simply don't care anymore, houses full of cameras and mics are normal at this point.

Every breath you take and every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you
Every single day and every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay, I'll be watching you

Oh, can't you see you belong to me

-Google

6 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Could work for petty theft if the guy doesn't want the clerk/cops to identify him, most of those cases never end in arrests tho, doubt the FBI itself will be involved in those :old-laugh:

Won't work against pattern recognition for the previous reasons, assuming a unified system that profiles people is already working, you can't defeat it by wearing a cap and hoodie, hence why OP feels a bit down about this and accepts it's over.

We're in the shitty B-grade cyberpunk dystopia, all the corporate control, corrupted govermnents, labour exploitation plus lack of rights and ultraprocessed wagie slop for food with no flying cars, buildings covered in purple neon lights or metallic limbs. I rate it 2/7.

Most normies cope by saying "if you have nothing to hide then there's no reason to be afraid xd" and simply don't care anymore, houses full of cameras and mics are normal at this point.

ya there something big coming... im guessing a rating system like in china this would make seance why your data matters. atm there we 3 types of people. poor, midle class, and rich and well ultra rich... were that gap starts i dont no. but atm the midle class are under attack. i guess making the poor now dead? and midle class the new poor...i guess. well we can replace most jobs with robots there still going to be poor people that will be slaves. i like to think that wont happen but its not looking good...

then theres the one world guverment all im saying about that but it is a thing. dose china and us actually hate each other? or is war an agreed buisnes deal?

alot of people thing they do nothing wrong but what deturmends that? and even something small like j walking can be a big deal. other pety things people do that might not thing its bad is speeding, smoking in a non smoking area, throing there sigret on the ground, heck even like semlling like pot or spiting can be an afenc

ya people open there homes up to mic and cameras all the time but its almost impossible to not. like the phone is tied to everything...

things like now that are some what free like looking up a recapy on youtube that could be gone and everything behind a pay wall. heck even forms like this probably wont be free...

i seen some thing and thows things are coming true witch is scaring me because i think i no what was coming like back in 2012ish... the things that are happening are planed.

anyway i hope thing change thow. we have the tech to do it.