Motherboard for creative work, and for 13900k

So i am upgrading my rig, it was a gaming prebuild bought in the top of gpu shortage so i got a 9400kf and a 2060Super, for around 1500$, Anyways now i switched to a AMD Radeon RX 450 cuse im running a heckintosh (Apple fanboy) and i am a programer on mobile apps, websites and a bit of AI, So as i downgraded my GPU just for display output i now have a pritty bad computer,

And as LGA1511 is a dead platform i am going with an 13900k and 32gig of ddr5 RAM. Now i am cheeping out a little and buing everything used, so for motherboard i decidet to go with B760 GAMING PLUS WIFI

And i am wondering if anybody knows if this is a good motherboard and what i should get for what i need:

-DDR5

-LGA1700

-2 M.2 slots

-2.5gig network

-And good onboard audio for my little saround sound

So is my choise good or is there a batter way 

6 minutes ago, DaddySvit said:

i am wondering if anybody knows if this is a good motherboard

It's OK and should do fine, though realistically I'd want to get something better for a 13900K. If you're looking used, top end Z690 boards tend to go for incredibly cheap (there's a guy near me selling a Z690 Hero for $160) and they will have more features and better build quality than low to mid range B760 and Z790 boards for the same price.