Blue screen restart loop and can't install windows, pls help!

Hello,
so, windows on my wifes laptop crashed and now it is looping in the blue screen registry error screen.
The windows repair utility didn't pop up, so I tried the windows install/repair from usb. I tried everything from windows self repair to the system recovery and restore, but it didn't help or did anything at all. I tried the command prompt disk repair commands from this vid (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ODt6w3LUqY&list=PLnTOtUDZtxGysQgPzYbjdt7m6UucbBVCZ&index=15) but nothing worked.

I tried install a fresh windows from the usb, but I cannot format or delete partions - error codes 0x80042428 and 0x80070017, so I can't even reinstall windows.

I also tried access the drive via external usb system Fedora 39. The drive appears normal and is readable, can access and open windows files. From there I tried the disk utility and format the disk from there, but there is also some problem (error wiping device: failed to wipe signatures on the device '/dev/nvme0n1p3' (udisks-error-quark, 0)

I don't know what to do.
It is intel nvme m.2 Intel ssdpekkw256g7
The laptop is Acer nitro 5 an515-51-7103

Thanks for any help!

4C0ED91D-0BE1-4AEC-BDED-7BC6375902A9.jpeg

60A888C4-C62F-437E-B521-4D3ECFF8373E.jpeg

BD5D4B42-46BC-487C-9184-D92DC5A654E3.jpeg

F87AF52D-D78E-4A04-A0BE-82D6E308882A.jpeg

FE685BBA-0D5B-4561-B06F-12EF9C4DAB43.jpeg

10 hours ago, czeAdam said:

I also tried access the drive via external usb system Fedora 39. The drive appears normal and is readable, can access and open windows files. From there I tried the disk utility and format the disk from there, but there is also some problem (error wiping device: failed to wipe signatures on the device '/dev/nvme0n1p3' (udisks-error-quark, 0)

While using Fedora, try running the hdparam command shown in this post to unlock the drive

note replace /dev/<device> with /dev/nvme0n1

12 hours ago, C2dan88 said:

While using Fedora, try running the hdparam command shown in this post to unlock the drive

note replace /dev/<device> with /dev/nvme0n1

Well, I tried to run that in the Fedora Terminal, but it doesn't work. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or the command should be elsewhere?
sry Iam not very familiar with linux....

3B9DB650-B7CB-4E55-83A2-C9F7D75A2192.jpeg

0700CB53-4793-478E-BEA0-6C16C0B1BF4F.jpeg

1 hour ago, czeAdam said:

Well, I tried to run that in the Fedora Terminal, but it doesn't work. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or the command should be elsewhere?

Oh, need to install it first.

sudo dnf install hdparm

12 hours ago, C2dan88 said:

Oh, need to install it first.

sudo dnf install hdparm

Yea thank you, I figured it it wasn't installed too, also found this because of "inappropriate ioctl for device!" -> https://superuser.com/questions/1412504/hdparm-doesnt-read-ssd-hdio-drive-cmdidentify-failed-inappropriate-ioctl-fo.

I somehow formated the ssd. It now appears, that I can partition it in windows installer, but it still can't be partitioned (windows installation media cannot create new partition 0xcecbf060 and also the code 0x80070017 - but this one also can't be solved by the diskpart - clean commands)
I just think the ssd is broken somehow, so I bought a new one 😄 already