Annoying vscode shortcuts

So i'm trying to use vscode, but hapened to just press something, and now i have to spend 5000 hours trying to find how to undo it, my problems are: 1. the annoying bar at the top, which i set to close with alt before, but now it doesn't work, i accidentaly closed some bar at the bottom, and now can't bring it back, and i disabled the multiple tabs or whatever was it called, that actually showed what windows i had open, now it just shows 1, with the close button being on the right, instead of next to it, anyone knows how to fix this?

i need to hide this bar 
image.png.e836808eaa53aab0bc3eea07ecc5d82d.png

make this part look normal, that way it shows all the files next to eachother

image.png.18fc895507e854f6a061733fbeb44037.png

and show this bar at the bottom, it had backround color, but now it won't scroll down if i try to select large text with my cursor

image.thumb.png.8d66a59203f8643b84f5f1627e043a86.png

edit: nvm fixed it

37 minutes ago, MiszS said:

make this part look normal, that way it shows all the files next to eachother

Open your settings.json (Ctrl + P > Type "Preferences: Open User Settings (JSON)"))

Remove the following line or set it to multiple

"workbench.editor.showTabs": "single"

If you want to reset all editors settings then delete everything in settings.json

14 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

Open your settings.json (Ctrl + P > Type "Preferences: Open User Settings (JSON)"))

Remove the following line or set it to multiple

"workbench.editor.showTabs": "single"

If you want to reset all editors settings then delete everything in settings.json

yeah already figured that out, i first tried to do that from the "keyboard shortcuts menu" but realized it was useless, then saw that all of those settings are in the settings.json file