need help if this is a good compatible build for the price

Budget (including currency): USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

I will need this build mainly for:

1_ working with AI models in comfyui(thats why im going with NVIDIA 12gb).

2_ large size photoshop editing (that's why im taking advantage of using 32gb ram and the 2 available m.2 slots for the best workflow smoothness).

3_ a bit of after effects, cinema 4d and weekend FPS games.

Other details :

1_CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600g wraith stealth. ($168)

2_GPU: MAXSUN GeForce RTX 3060 iCraft OC edition 12gb. ($367)

3_Motherboard: asrock b550m pro4. ($134)

4_RAM: 2 sticks of XPG gammix d35 16gb 3200mhz ddr4. ($83)

5_M.2 SSD: 2 sticks of lexar nm620 512gb nvme m.2 pcie gen3. ($90)

6_Case: SG duomesh mini argb black. ($44)

7_PSU: aerocool lux 750w 80 plus bronze. ($70)

TOTAL: ($956)

Is this a good build for the price? Is the MAXSUN GPU a reliable brand? Will the aerocool 750w bronze be reliable and have enough power for the build?

I live in morocco and prices are a bit higher due to import taxes, not a very wide range of choices, the website i'm buying this from is www.setupgame.ma

Thank you all in advance!!!

I do not know how pricing works for your country but what you want to do with the build seems more than fine. That PSU seems to be low tier and I would choose something else if possible.  The website doesn't seem to want to load for me. On this site is a PSU tier list though that you can look at. As for the GPU... It seems like a decent brand. It's a well known Chinese brand of GPU. So that should be fine

4 hours ago, fade2black001 said:

I do not know how pricing works for your country but what you want to do with the build seems more than fine. That PSU seems to be low tier and I would choose something else if possible.  The website doesn't seem to want to load for me. On this site is a PSU tier list though that you can look at. As for the GPU... It seems like a decent brand. It's a well known Chinese brand of GPU. So that should be fine

decided to swap the ryzen for a 7 5700x, PSU for corsair 750e 80+ gold, and an MSI ventus x2 3060 12gb, what do you think?  i think this is the final choice before i pull the trigger today.

On 2/7/2024 at 9:43 AM, Jonas_amine said:

decided to swap the ryzen for a 7 5700x, PSU for corsair 750e 80+ gold, and an MSI ventus x2 3060 12gb, what do you think?  i think this is the final choice before i pull the trigger today.

OK, Have fun