Window 10 product key injected in Motherboard

here's the story: 

I wanted to reset my window 10 because it's too lag but i accidentally deleted all the disk's data (C: and D: and the window.iso file to perform window installation) 

so i brought my CPU to a store to fix and they installed a very old version of window 10 to my CPU using a separated boot disk (absolutely 100% a crack version) and im still using it till now (ver 22H2 because i updated it)

i want to ask if i perform a window reset this time (follow microsoft's standard), do i still have the win10 product key in my mainboard ? i had auth key when i bought my PC 

44 minutes ago, tkitch said:

If the key is stored in the UEFI, it'll still be there 100%.

do you know how to check if its still in the UEFI, 

Did you use a Microsoft account with your PC prior?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 hour ago, Alibabaa said:

so i brought my CPU to a store to fix and they installed a very old version of window 10 to my CPU using a separated boot disk (absolutely 100% a crack version)

Are you in the United States? Because, Jesus Christ, I would never take my PC back to that store again. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

57 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Did you use a Microsoft account with your PC prior?

yes i did

32 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Are you in the United States? Because, Jesus Christ, I would never take my PC back to that store again. 

nah, i am in asia

1 hour ago, Alibabaa said:

yes i did

If you sign in, it should see your system and activate Windows automatically. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

5 hours ago, Alibabaa said:

here's the story: 

I wanted to reset my window 10 because it's too lag but i accidentally deleted all the disk's data (C: and D: and the window.iso file to perform window installation) 

so i brought my CPU to a store to fix and they installed a very old version of window 10 to my CPU using a separated boot disk (absolutely 100% a crack version) and im still using it till now (ver 22H2 because i updated it)

i want to ask if i perform a window reset this time (follow microsoft's standard), do i still have the win10 product key in my mainboard ? i had auth key when i bought my PC 

The Windows 10 Key in OEM systems is stored in the DMI/SMBIOS

open cmd: 

wmic bios get serialnumber

If this returns blank, then it's not an OEM version (eg not a Dell/HP/Lenovo/etc), and reinstalling the OS will require an OS serial number (which should be attached to the chassis of your computer.)

3 minutes ago, Kisai said:

The Windows 10 Key in OEM systems is stored in the DMI/SMBIOS

open cmd: 

If this returns blank, then it's not an OEM version (eg not a Dell/HP/Lenovo/etc), and reinstalling the OS will require an OS serial number (which should be attached to the chassis of your computer.)

i use this code in cmd "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey"
and it returned blank (i tested with my laptop and it returned the product key) 

10 minutes ago, Alibabaa said:

i use this code in cmd "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey"
and it returned blank (i tested with my laptop and it returned the product key) 

Then there is no bios-stored product key.

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_key_scanner.html will tell you what key it was installed with  and what version (eg Home/Pro, particularly if it originated as a Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 key and you don't remember.)

Keep in mind that if this computer was indeed installed with a modified OS, it might not report the key either.