I need help with choosing my PSU

Brimstone
Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,
10 minutes ago, Brimstone said:

I`am buying a RX 6600 and a Ryzen 5 4600G with 1TB SSD and is be quiet! 10 450W a good option or should i get a higher wattage PSU? 

(sorry for mistakes its my first time posting here)

(Also no RGB 4 fans)

Country?

Budget?

Usecase?

4600g is already a horrible choice for the cpu so yea you probs need help with the entire build

As for the psu depends on price, though get a 500-650w unit atleast cause lower than that and value becomes non existent, though i would reccomend used instead due to 40-60$ being able to get you a used 750/850w rm(x) or equivalent psu thatd last you alot longer than some new 600w unit at the same price smply due to the higher wattage not to mention higher quality

I`am buying a RX 6600 and a Ryzen 5 4600G with 1TB SSD and is be quiet! 10 450W a good option or should i get a higher wattage PSU? 

(Also no RGB 4 fans)

(Also no RGB 4 fans)

Hey there! Welcome to the Forum 🙂

I would go for a 600-650w PSU in case you want to upgrade some parts down the line.

(Also no RGB 4 fans)

Country?

Budget?

Usecase?

4600g is already a horrible choice for the cpu so yea you probs need help with the entire build

As for the psu depends on price, though get a 500-650w unit atleast cause lower than that and value becomes non existent, though i would reccomend used instead due to 40-60$ being able to get you a used 750/850w rm(x) or equivalent psu thatd last you alot longer than some new 600w unit at the same price smply due to the higher wattage not to mention higher quality

1 hour ago, Brimstone said:

(Also no RGB 4 fans)

A 650w would you do fine and give you some space to upgrade if you wanted to say a 5600x or 5800x etc.

A decent 450-550 would handle those parts, but I agree with the above: get more so that you're safer for future upgrades.

If you're buying new, I'd look for an A or B-Tier PSU, preferably with a 7 or 10 year warranty.